Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would You Trade...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
That would be either Bone or Snowflake, and since I’d be losing some really important lore, it’s an absolute no.
That would be either Bone or Snowflake, and since I’d be losing some really important lore, it’s an absolute no.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Don't really care too much for imps and it might take a while but with time I can work up the cash for what I want eventually, so a hard no.
Don't really care too much for imps and it might take a while but with time I can work up the cash for what I want eventually, so a hard no.
giphy.gif
Never.

Purplemoon is like a part of me at this point.
Never.

Purplemoon is like a part of me at this point.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Honestly? It'd be funny if I did. The one dragon I would have to trade is the one dragon I actually want to use an Imperial scroll on.
Honestly? It'd be funny if I did. The one dragon I would have to trade is the one dragon I actually want to use an Imperial scroll on.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Yes

mainly because I'm not 'overly attached' to anyone
Yes

mainly because I'm not 'overly attached' to anyone
poem shop
writing prompts
Isaic is my baby. Fortunately he's one of the few gen2+ dragons in my lair, so he could be remade easily enough. Gimme that imp scroll. It will become my new baby
Isaic is my baby. Fortunately he's one of the few gen2+ dragons in my lair, so he could be remade easily enough. Gimme that imp scroll. It will become my new baby
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

no.
no.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
[quote name="@MurkyDepths" date="2019-11-04 07:38:05" ] Could I re-breed the dragon? [/quote] Sure! But it's the whole "if you replace ever piece of a boat, is it still the same boat?" question :P
@MurkyDepths wrote on 2019-11-04 07:38:05:
Could I re-breed the dragon?

Sure! But it's the whole "if you replace ever piece of a boat, is it still the same boat?" question :P
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Never!
Never!
egg.gif
maybe. if i had two scrolls that is
sell one scroll, somehow get my greedy mitts on a plague triple sanguine gen1, gene it, then use the second on the triple
maybe. if i had two scrolls that is
sell one scroll, somehow get my greedy mitts on a plague triple sanguine gen1, gene it, then use the second on the triple
rPflwkH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11