Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you choose your profile pic derg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I pick ones that look good as avatars, and change the vista to match. I don't change for festivals.
I pick ones that look good as avatars, and change the vista to match. I don't change for festivals.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I change mine up depending on that month's holiday when it gets close, otherwise I pick a random dragon.
I change mine up depending on that month's holiday when it gets close, otherwise I pick a random dragon.
CQy7TyL.png
he was my dream dragon that i jumped on when i saw him in the AH. i have given him art, mood text, etc. and also made him the leader of my Clan. he has my absolute, eternal love.
he was my dream dragon that i jumped on when i saw him in the AH. i have given him art, mood text, etc. and also made him the leader of my Clan. he has my absolute, eternal love.
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
We picked the nicest dragon we had 6 years ago and kept it.
We picked the nicest dragon we had 6 years ago and kept it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
honestly, i switched to alioth because he's the most stupid looking dragon i have, but now i just feel weird if i try to change it. :'D i'm currently in the middle of a breeding project for a dragonsona of sorts though, and i'll prob switch to them once the project is finished. :p
honestly, i switched to alioth because he's the most stupid looking dragon i have, but now i just feel weird if i try to change it. :'D i'm currently in the middle of a breeding project for a dragonsona of sorts though, and i'll prob switch to them once the project is finished. :p
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
I only change mine for festivals and seasons.
I only change mine for festivals and seasons.
Because he's beautiful and I'm proud of him
Because he's beautiful and I'm proud of him
PWJY.png
it spoopy month
it spoopy month
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I pick whichever I fancy at the time honestly. For fests I pic a rep. Lately it had been my favorite plague primal in between fests, but as she’s my plague rep I wanted to go with someone different this month.

It’s usually trickier for me to find a matching vista.
I pick whichever I fancy at the time honestly. For fests I pic a rep. Lately it had been my favorite plague primal in between fests, but as she’s my plague rep I wanted to go with someone different this month.

It’s usually trickier for me to find a matching vista.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Mine was my progen for years, and then my dragon-sona (me as a dragon) for another few, and now it's a little updated cutie :)
Mine was my progen for years, and then my dragon-sona (me as a dragon) for another few, and now it's a little updated cutie :)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8