Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you choose your profile pic derg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It just really amuses me. How could I deny her?
It just really amuses me. How could I deny her?
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I pick them based on the festivity (I like to use dragons with the glowing flight symbol), based on the vista (if I get a new cool vista I change my avatar to match them) and based on how much I'm attached to a dragon (some of my neglected babies never got the chance to be set as my avatar *sighs*)
I pick them based on the festivity (I like to use dragons with the glowing flight symbol), based on the vista (if I get a new cool vista I change my avatar to match them) and based on how much I'm attached to a dragon (some of my neglected babies never got the chance to be set as my avatar *sighs*)
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I just like bugs! That’s how I picked mine rkfidbebf
I just like bugs! That’s how I picked mine rkfidbebf
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
usually it's one of my progens, used to be my custom, until i realised my random looks way nicer in his avatar. right now it's my crow lady for october, but i'm gonna change back after the month is done. either to my custom progen (my random went though some changes and now he doesn't suit the harpy's roost vista as well as he used to) or someone else.
usually it's one of my progens, used to be my custom, until i realised my random looks way nicer in his avatar. right now it's my crow lady for october, but i'm gonna change back after the month is done. either to my custom progen (my random went though some changes and now he doesn't suit the harpy's roost vista as well as he used to) or someone else.
fMy4Ig7.png
My favorite Creeper, AwMan!
My favorite Creeper, AwMan!
99% of the time it's my custom progen. the rest of the time it's a flight rep for holidays or the occasional themed dragon :)
99% of the time it's my custom progen. the rest of the time it's a flight rep for holidays or the occasional themed dragon :)
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
Aesthetic
Aesthetic
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP