Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you choose your profile pic derg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i like making myself and others happy and also bird aesthetic?? sorta??
i like making myself and others happy and also bird aesthetic?? sorta??
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I kind of like the dark and slightly mysterious aesthetic, and Mitchell here just fits that perfectly.
I kind of like the dark and slightly mysterious aesthetic, and Mitchell here just fits that perfectly.
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
I just pick whoever I'm feeling at the time (that goes along with the BSJ vista)! It's been Theophania for a while.
I just pick whoever I'm feeling at the time (that goes along with the BSJ vista)! It's been Theophania for a while.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
he chose me
he chose me
5sgKGZR.gif
Been this way since day 1. First dragon I bought.
Been this way since day 1. First dragon I bought.
It's my custom progen, and I made him after my first humanoid original character that I designed. And his name is also my username

So yes, why not? that's my intentions so he's going to be sitting as profile pic dragon XD
It's my custom progen, and I made him after my first humanoid original character that I designed. And his name is also my username

So yes, why not? that's my intentions so he's going to be sitting as profile pic dragon XD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
I choose based on which derg deserves some time in the spotlight. But sometimes it's to suit the occasion (RoR/Halloween). For that, it's Heme, my Plaguey mirror :)
I choose based on which derg deserves some time in the spotlight. But sometimes it's to suit the occasion (RoR/Halloween). For that, it's Heme, my Plaguey mirror :)
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I kinda just like how she looks.
I kinda just like how she looks.
shop_banner.png
I like the dragon and I can find a vista to match it = avatar dragon.
I don't even like green and orange/yellow vibes but this blends pretty well and that RoR OFFR badge is so cute oh well.
I like the dragon and I can find a vista to match it = avatar dragon.
I don't even like green and orange/yellow vibes but this blends pretty well and that RoR OFFR badge is so cute oh well.
h1p5AvZ.png
colors!! C:
colors!! C:
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8