Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does everyone level fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Level 5 or 6 usually. 6 is the most profitable level but with low fodder floors like 6kt i think level 5 is even more profitable per hour.
Mire and Ghostlight seem just as fast too, depend RNG.

During dom battles i only train to level 4 anyway, what does the lose matter lol.
Level 5 or 6 usually. 6 is the most profitable level but with low fodder floors like 6kt i think level 5 is even more profitable per hour.
Mire and Ghostlight seem just as fast too, depend RNG.

During dom battles i only train to level 4 anyway, what does the lose matter lol.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
7, out of habit more than anything. Maybe I should do 6 instead if that's more profitable though...
7, out of habit more than anything. Maybe I should do 6 instead if that's more profitable though...
5 because I usually have limited time and want to train as many as possible.
5 because I usually have limited time and want to train as many as possible.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Normally 8, but sometimes 9 or even 10! Depends on my mood and time.
Normally 8, but sometimes 9 or even 10! Depends on my mood and time.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Anywhere from 5 to 7.
Anywhere from 5 to 7.
PJb908Z.png
7 because it feels like that's the cutoff for getting 2 vs 1 gems when RNG smiles on you. Plus, it feels like the sweet spot for me, just before grinding gets too tedious. I'm thinking of leveling to 6 for public buy and stuff because it is more efficient but 7 is just so right.
7 because it feels like that's the cutoff for getting 2 vs 1 gems when RNG smiles on you. Plus, it feels like the sweet spot for me, just before grinding gets too tedious. I'm thinking of leveling to 6 for public buy and stuff because it is more efficient but 7 is just so right.
As it states on my profile, I always level to 8. It's been lucrative over the years paying out between 12 and 13k per dragon, 1 to 2k more if they have any of that day's bonuses. My preferred venue is the Mire and I don't find the coli boring, I actually enjoy it!
As it states on my profile, I always level to 8. It's been lucrative over the years paying out between 12 and 13k per dragon, 1 to 2k more if they have any of that day's bonuses. My preferred venue is the Mire and I don't find the coli boring, I actually enjoy it!
April showers bring forth May flowers
8 typically, 10 if storing up dragons for a future push.
8 typically, 10 if storing up dragons for a future push.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Depends. If I manage to get a good Mire defeat streak going, I level two fodder to 7.
If the Mire hates me, I go train one fodder in the Kelp Beds to 8, 9 or 10, depending on how far the exp bar progresses after the level up.
Depends. If I manage to get a good Mire defeat streak going, I level two fodder to 7.
If the Mire hates me, I go train one fodder in the Kelp Beds to 8, 9 or 10, depending on how far the exp bar progresses after the level up.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Level 10 for a dragon I hatched because I want to maximise the free treasure I get from breeding my own fodder but the payout increase really starts to drop after that so it's not worth going any higher for how long it takes to grind.

Level 7 for fodder I bought because you get a decent profit vs. time spent grinding.
Level 10 for a dragon I hatched because I want to maximise the free treasure I get from breeding my own fodder but the payout increase really starts to drop after that so it's not worth going any higher for how long it takes to grind.

Level 7 for fodder I bought because you get a decent profit vs. time spent grinding.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10