Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does everyone level fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
When I actually bother, I do level 7 because anything more to me is just tedious and boring /: I can’t grind in the coli to save my life I get too bored too fast
When I actually bother, I do level 7 because anything more to me is just tedious and boring /: I can’t grind in the coli to save my life I get too bored too fast
7-8. Enough to be profitable, but any higher than that is just too tedious for me tbh.
7-8. Enough to be profitable, but any higher than that is just too tedious for me tbh.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Six; I ran some tests and based on my coli speed it’s the most profitable. Five, and I risk only getting 500 t from a dragon from payout minus cost. Seven takes too long, with the extra cash being nulled out by this time.
Six; I ran some tests and based on my coli speed it’s the most profitable. Five, and I risk only getting 500 t from a dragon from payout minus cost. Seven takes too long, with the extra cash being nulled out by this time.
6 levels, 2 at a time in the mire, basically always

have spun out a ton of dragons this way, much faster than 9 or 10 or whatever other crazy high numbers y'all go for :p

if fodder prices drop to like, pitiful floors i'll buy a ton and drive them outta my lair at 5

if fodder prices go up enough that i consider leveling to 7 or even 8, i just don't buy fodder
6 levels, 2 at a time in the mire, basically always

have spun out a ton of dragons this way, much faster than 9 or 10 or whatever other crazy high numbers y'all go for :p

if fodder prices drop to like, pitiful floors i'll buy a ton and drive them outta my lair at 5

if fodder prices go up enough that i consider leveling to 7 or even 8, i just don't buy fodder
1009gIL.png
7. Fast for me and good payout. I'm working on figuring out how to use my leviathan build so I can flip when the mire bores me.
7. Fast for me and good payout. I'm working on figuring out how to use my leviathan build so I can flip when the mire bores me.
vDH0pGc.png
6 for profit pushes/routine exaltation, 5 for conquest, and sometimes 4 for contested conquest. During non-push weeks, I'll sometimes level up some reserve dragons, usually to 8-10.
I don't really have the patience for anything higher when I've still got permas I'd like to level as well.
6 for profit pushes/routine exaltation, 5 for conquest, and sometimes 4 for contested conquest. During non-push weeks, I'll sometimes level up some reserve dragons, usually to 8-10.
I don't really have the patience for anything higher when I've still got permas I'd like to level as well.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
6, Ghostlight Ruins. Sometimes 5 if there's an ongoing conquest.

Occasionally 10 in preparation for conquest pushes. (so my wallet doesn't suffer too much).

6, Ghostlight Ruins. Sometimes 5 if there's an ongoing conquest.

Occasionally 10 in preparation for conquest pushes. (so my wallet doesn't suffer too much).

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Depends on fodder price. I timed myself and made a spreadsheet, because I'm... like that. I keep meaning to dejank my spreadsheet (the coding is very ugly) and release it but it's a pain......

Higher levels give out higher profit, but they take so much time that after a certain point they're not worth it. For instance, with current adult fodder prices (6400 per dragon) and my Mire times, Level 6 is the sweet spot.

Level 4 - 136 dragons/hr; 47,600t/hr
Level 5 - 68 dragons/hr; 125,800t/hr
Level 6 - 40 dragons/hr; 134,000t/hr
Level 7 - 26 dragons/hr; 126,100t/hr
Level 8 - 16 dragons/hr; 101,600t/hr

This is a little inaccurate since it assume continuous leveling, and swapping out dragons/exalting them/etc. takes time. But for comparative purposes it's usually fine.
Depends on fodder price. I timed myself and made a spreadsheet, because I'm... like that. I keep meaning to dejank my spreadsheet (the coding is very ugly) and release it but it's a pain......

Higher levels give out higher profit, but they take so much time that after a certain point they're not worth it. For instance, with current adult fodder prices (6400 per dragon) and my Mire times, Level 6 is the sweet spot.

Level 4 - 136 dragons/hr; 47,600t/hr
Level 5 - 68 dragons/hr; 125,800t/hr
Level 6 - 40 dragons/hr; 134,000t/hr
Level 7 - 26 dragons/hr; 126,100t/hr
Level 8 - 16 dragons/hr; 101,600t/hr

This is a little inaccurate since it assume continuous leveling, and swapping out dragons/exalting them/etc. takes time. But for comparative purposes it's usually fine.
6 or 7, depending on various factors, i.e. fodder prices, how many fodder I've got lined up to train, how much extra xp they end up with after hitting level 6, how much time I have, how lazy I'm feeling, how much my hands hurt, the weather, and the phase of the moon.
6 or 7, depending on various factors, i.e. fodder prices, how many fodder I've got lined up to train, how much extra xp they end up with after hitting level 6, how much time I have, how lazy I'm feeling, how much my hands hurt, the weather, and the phase of the moon.
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
Typically 7, but if I get lazy / just need to clear room quickly / it's the end of a dom battle, then I'll do 6.

Sometimes 8 if I've spaced out and gotten halfway through level 7 because why waste it haha
Typically 7, but if I get lazy / just need to clear room quickly / it's the end of a dom battle, then I'll do 6.

Sometimes 8 if I've spaced out and gotten halfway through level 7 because why waste it haha
a star sign out of whack.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10