Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does everyone level fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
7, sometimes 8 is my go-to fodder level
7, sometimes 8 is my go-to fodder level
Level 7! Gives out a solid payout. Sometimes, I level them to 8 if there's double exp in the coli.
Level 7! Gives out a solid payout. Sometimes, I level them to 8 if there's double exp in the coli.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
5 or 6 always gives the most treasure, adjusted to the time spent, so I always go to 5. No need to go higher when going higher wouldn't get me more profit.
5 or 6 always gives the most treasure, adjusted to the time spent, so I always go to 5. No need to go higher when going higher wouldn't get me more profit.
JQQ3Fjt.png
4 if I'm lazy and 6 if I really want some money lol
4 if I'm lazy and 6 if I really want some money lol
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Seven or eight, depending on how patient I am that day, or how badly I need lair space.
Seven or eight, depending on how patient I am that day, or how badly I need lair space.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
i tend to go to 10; i should probably pick a lower level, though. 9 seems like a good one.
i tend to go to 10; i should probably pick a lower level, though. 9 seems like a good one.
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
When I'm saving up fodder for a push I level them to 8.

During pushes I go to 7.
When I'm saving up fodder for a push I level them to 8.

During pushes I go to 7.
dR1OCbi.png
6 or 7 depending on the time i want to put in.
6 or 7 depending on the time i want to put in.
Used to train to 7 and wait for an exalt bonus day, nowadays I train to 10 and exalt right away ^^
Used to train to 7 and wait for an exalt bonus day, nowadays I train to 10 and exalt right away ^^
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
It depends. If I'm training to exalt immediately usually level seven. I train to ten if I'm saving them for later instead of exalting within the same week.
It depends. If I'm training to exalt immediately usually level seven. I train to ten if I'm saving them for later instead of exalting within the same week.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10