Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does everyone level fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
6 or 7, 5 if I’m feeling lazy.
6 or 7, 5 if I’m feeling lazy.
I level to 6 in crystal pool, battles are just fast and easy .. can eliminate most and get a lot of decent drops. this gets me about 10k for a dragon that I payed 4g for and stuck in my HD till they age. So a 5 to 6k profit per dragon is not bad and I always have cheap dragons aging in the den... well over 200 of them aging ..hehe
I level to 6 in crystal pool, battles are just fast and easy .. can eliminate most and get a lot of decent drops. this gets me about 10k for a dragon that I payed 4g for and stuck in my HD till they age. So a 5 to 6k profit per dragon is not bad and I always have cheap dragons aging in the den... well over 200 of them aging ..hehe
A5i3AHB.png
I level to 8 in the mire.
I level to 8 in the mire.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
I level to 7 for quick profit (like with pushes or emergency purchases) and 10 for general/casual profit. I only level to 5 for conquest.
I level to 7 for quick profit (like with pushes or emergency purchases) and 10 for general/casual profit. I only level to 5 for conquest.
3 hours ahead of FR time
7, though I recognize that 6 is more efficient.
7, though I recognize that 6 is more efficient.
td9UiZS.png
i do 7 bc that's what i heard was most profitable per time spent in coli
i do 7 bc that's what i heard was most profitable per time spent in coli
queen_katoe.gif
level 7, it averages out to around 10-11k per exalt. i usually just use hatchlings that don't get sold from my nests so fodder for me is usually free, i like profits :)

if i know i have a lot of extra time i'll level to 10.
level 7, it averages out to around 10-11k per exalt. i usually just use hatchlings that don't get sold from my nests so fodder for me is usually free, i like profits :)

if i know i have a lot of extra time i'll level to 10.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
I always go to level 10, though occasionally I don't pay attention and I get them to level 11 instead XD
I always go to level 10, though occasionally I don't pay attention and I get them to level 11 instead XD
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
12 - 14 if I'm gonna sell
Normally level to 10
12 - 14 if I'm gonna sell
Normally level to 10
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I do level 6 because I remember seeing a graph and it says 6 would be most profit. I used to do level 7 though.
I do level 6 because I remember seeing a graph and it says 6 would be most profit. I used to do level 7 though.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10