Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Galore] New Gifts reason Speculation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think it just a gift. And I’m content with that :3
I think it just a gift. And I’m content with that :3
TBD
thanks to galore i can now grind in venues i actually want to grind in! :D
thanks to galore i can now grind in venues i actually want to grind in! :D
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Finally unlocked that pesky slot!
Finally unlocked that pesky slot!
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Map update? Wishful thinking on my part. That's the big thing I'm waiting on now.[emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
Map update? Wishful thinking on my part. That's the big thing I'm waiting on now.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I have a hunch that the gift had multiple purposes; it makes sense that they helped out with the batwing issue. But why give seemingly "useless" battle stones? (currently, they are not very useful). I hope that it is a sign the coliseum update, which I think is supposed to revamp the stones and the usefulness of some stats etc, may be looming (but I don't expect the coliseum revamp to be announced in the next week or anything; I think that will still take some time) Anyway that's my 2 cents [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
I have a hunch that the gift had multiple purposes; it makes sense that they helped out with the batwing issue. But why give seemingly "useless" battle stones? (currently, they are not very useful). I hope that it is a sign the coliseum update, which I think is supposed to revamp the stones and the usefulness of some stats etc, may be looming (but I don't expect the coliseum revamp to be announced in the next week or anything; I think that will still take some time)

Anyway that's my 2 cents
I LITERALLY just wasted DAYS grinding for delicate bat wings to get the extra den slow and now it's just GIFTED to me!???? GALORE. WHERE WERE YOU TWO DAYS AGO? //lies on ground sobbing// [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
I LITERALLY just wasted DAYS grinding for delicate bat wings to get the extra den slow and now it's just GIFTED to me!????

GALORE. WHERE WERE YOU TWO DAYS AGO?

//lies on ground sobbing//

TyYgOYZ.png
Looks like it was just a random gift, guys No announcement [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
Looks like it was just a random gift, guys
No announcement

Personally I only think that it's a gift that they are transferring the website to be HTTPS...that's already the small announcement happened so I think it's related XD
Personally I only think that it's a gift that they are transferring the website to be HTTPS...that's already the small announcement happened so I think it's related XD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
I just want a Gathering revamp because
1 salt
I just want a Gathering revamp because
1 salt
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
sometimes a gift is just a gift, fellas.
sometimes a gift is just a gift, fellas.
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8