Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Galore] New Gifts reason Speculation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well currently in the social media side:
https://twitter.com/flightrising/status/1184582286412378112?s=19
Well currently in the social media side:
https://twitter.com/flightrising/status/1184582286412378112?s=19
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
There is going to be a downtime.
There is going to be a downtime.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Who knows. I wasted my wings on the den and saved the chests. Who knows what I'll do with stones.

I'm guessing just a random gift, I'm pretty sure if there was an update, Galore would be mentioned in said update. Plus, if it was part of an update, wouldn't the gift and update come out at the same time?

That being said, if it is an update I'm going to hate myself for using the wings and not keeping track of the other items. Although the last Galore notification was just a random gift, so....

Edit: not the LAST last gift, I'm talking about the one before Steampunk.
Who knows. I wasted my wings on the den and saved the chests. Who knows what I'll do with stones.

I'm guessing just a random gift, I'm pretty sure if there was an update, Galore would be mentioned in said update. Plus, if it was part of an update, wouldn't the gift and update come out at the same time?

That being said, if it is an update I'm going to hate myself for using the wings and not keeping track of the other items. Although the last Galore notification was just a random gift, so....

Edit: not the LAST last gift, I'm talking about the one before Steampunk.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
If it does mean anything, my vote's on PVP, an ancient breed, or some apparel since we just had the boreal wood revamp a couple months back and they like to only do one of those a year. It might also just be because of the HTTPS switch thing. Or a thing for the bestiary that they forgot to put out before.
If it does mean anything, my vote's on PVP, an ancient breed, or some apparel since we just had the boreal wood revamp a couple months back and they like to only do one of those a year. It might also just be because of the HTTPS switch thing. Or a thing for the bestiary that they forgot to put out before.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Now you got me all excited for an announcement about something!
Now you got me all excited for an announcement about something!
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
All we can do is wait!
All we can do is wait!
I don't know but I'm happy.

My initial thought was simply compensation for the wing troubles. I never thought I'd be so pleased to see disembodied bat wings until I got back to this game.
I don't know but I'm happy.

My initial thought was simply compensation for the wing troubles. I never thought I'd be so pleased to see disembodied bat wings until I got back to this game.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
IM SO HAPPY HAHAHA BAT WINGS
IM SO HAPPY HAHAHA BAT WINGS
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
Here I am all excited that Galore did surprise birthday drops.

Ah well! Curious if this leads to anything or is just a random goody bag.
Here I am all excited that Galore did surprise birthday drops.

Ah well! Curious if this leads to anything or is just a random goody bag.
tiqlsmr.png
Got my slot and could sell the rest i had.
Sweet gems, thanks staff!
Got my slot and could sell the rest i had.
Sweet gems, thanks staff!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8