Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Galore] New Gifts reason Speculation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All very Valid.
I may be just jumping to conclusions but it's still fun to guess.
All very Valid.
I may be just jumping to conclusions but it's still fun to guess.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I can so, so dream it would be another revamp but I don't think it is. I can't imagine what tho, maybe the devs are trying to apologize for the bat wing shortage? Haha who knows
I can so, so dream it would be another revamp but I don't think it is. I can't imagine what tho, maybe the devs are trying to apologize for the bat wing shortage? Haha who knows
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-10-16 14:44:01" ] [quote name="bogbees" date="2019-10-16 14:39:54" ] I'm thinking they might just feel bad ab all the bat wing frustration threads [/quote] I'd like to believe this is the reason tbh, but I am hopeful for some kind of announcement regardless. [/quote] [color=7930b5]Yeah, same here. I checked their Tumblr just in case, but it only has the gift announcement. Then again, when Clouded and Leopard came out, that wasn't mentioned in the gift announcement...
7xmmeMg.png
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-10-16 14:44:01:
bogbees wrote on 2019-10-16 14:39:54:
I'm thinking they might just feel bad ab all the bat wing frustration threads
I'd like to believe this is the reason tbh, but I am hopeful for some kind of announcement regardless.
Yeah, same here. I checked their Tumblr just in case, but it only has the gift announcement. Then again, when Clouded and Leopard came out, that wasn't mentioned in the gift announcement...
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Maybe it's for the upcoming HTTPS update. I'm not betting on anything substantial.

Maybe it's for the upcoming HTTPS update. I'm not betting on anything substantial.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I really really hope we'll be seeing a front page update soon, this sort of thing always gets me excited. Please be more apparel, please be more apparel [img]https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v9/td9/2/32/1f64f.png[/img]
I really really hope we'll be seeing a front page update soon, this sort of thing always gets me excited.

Please be more apparel, please be more apparel

1f64f.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
*bangs fists on table and chants*

PvP! PvP! PvP!

(...It's probably just a fun random gift.)
*bangs fists on table and chants*

PvP! PvP! PvP!

(...It's probably just a fun random gift.)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I don't care why they did it; I'm just glad they took pity on the poor people still stuck grinding for them. I wouldn't mind if it came as a lead-up to a neat announcement, though.
I don't care why they did it; I'm just glad they took pity on the poor people still stuck grinding for them. I wouldn't mind if it came as a lead-up to a neat announcement, though.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yay, now I'm only two wings short for the extra slot!
Yay, now I'm only two wings short for the extra slot!
hi
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2019-10-16 14:42:53" ] [quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2019-10-16 14:35:27" ] My speculation: there is no update. The gifts are just gifts. Kinda like those other random gifts a while back. [/quote] pretty much this. Galore can give us some random good gifts for no reason, not everything has to be secret meaning :D [/quote] Not everything is a conspiracy :3 I think it's just free stuff for the sake of free stuff.
Valrunie wrote on 2019-10-16 14:42:53:
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2019-10-16 14:35:27:
My speculation: there is no update. The gifts are just gifts. Kinda like those other random gifts a while back.

pretty much this. Galore can give us some random good gifts for no reason, not everything has to be secret meaning :D

Not everything is a conspiracy :3
I think it's just free stuff for the sake of free stuff.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Yall: "Venue update? https switch?"

did we all just as a group forget about the upcoming map update???
Yall: "Venue update? https switch?"

did we all just as a group forget about the upcoming map update???
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8