Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 197 198
I'm getting random redirects on dragon pages again. So far there's been a fake site posing as "Verizon customer rewards program". I don't know anything else.
I'm getting random redirects on dragon pages again. So far there's been a fake site posing as "Verizon customer rewards program". I don't know anything else.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I'm getting random redirects as well. I'm presuming its some sort of advertisement, as it is only Flight Rising that is effected. However, because of how the redirects happen, I can't provide any more information. I was kickedo ut of the coli, because of these redirect advertisements.

i'm using Chrome as a browser.
I'm getting random redirects as well. I'm presuming its some sort of advertisement, as it is only Flight Rising that is effected. However, because of how the redirects happen, I can't provide any more information. I was kickedo ut of the coli, because of these redirect advertisements.

i'm using Chrome as a browser.
Just got redirected twice, both while bonding with familiars. Page is labeled as "Customer Reward Program" for Xfinity. I use a MacBook Pro, with MacOS Mojave. Here is the offending link: http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com- (can't show the entire link because it shows where I live.)
Just got redirected twice, both while bonding with familiars. Page is labeled as "Customer Reward Program" for Xfinity. I use a MacBook Pro, with MacOS Mojave. Here is the offending link: http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com- (can't show the entire link because it shows where I live.)
I've also been getting these random redirects, mainly when I have multiple tabs open (one being the coliseum for sure), when I click away from the coli one it redirects me to this "happy luckyparkclub /bonus" site. If I can find a way to find more information, I'll post here again or edit this post.
I use an HP laptop, windows 10, and google chrome.
11.6 update: doing it a lot more today, more aggressively
I've also been getting these random redirects, mainly when I have multiple tabs open (one being the coliseum for sure), when I click away from the coli one it redirects me to this "happy luckyparkclub /bonus" site. If I can find a way to find more information, I'll post here again or edit this post.
I use an HP laptop, windows 10, and google chrome.
11.6 update: doing it a lot more today, more aggressively
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
I'm having the same issue a bunch of other people are reporting, when I leave the FR tab open it changes to a different thing, same site, same page other people are saying that it brings up. Idk if multiple reports help at all but I put my browser and os so you can add that to the people being affected

Firefox, Mac OS
I'm having the same issue a bunch of other people are reporting, when I leave the FR tab open it changes to a different thing, same site, same page other people are saying that it brings up. Idk if multiple reports help at all but I put my browser and os so you can add that to the people being affected

Firefox, Mac OS
wishlist
Having a similar issue as other people above, getting scam ads from some happy lucky park club thing or something like that. I was switching market place tabs when I the FR website suddenly changed into the scam. Using Firefox on Windows. Might add more if I get it again.
Having a similar issue as other people above, getting scam ads from some happy lucky park club thing or something like that. I was switching market place tabs when I the FR website suddenly changed into the scam. Using Firefox on Windows. Might add more if I get it again.
x0wWjCz.png
Don't mean to add to the flood but I've also been getting those popup/redirect ads D: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vuvoTEc.png[/img]
Don't mean to add to the flood but I've also been getting those popup/redirect ads D:

vuvoTEc.png
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Been getting sudden redirects lately. Mainly to some place called
-happy.luckyparkclub.com-, wanting to do this that or the other concerning Xfiniti. Sounds like it is an issue others are having, too. Using Chrome on Windows.
Been getting sudden redirects lately. Mainly to some place called
-happy.luckyparkclub.com-, wanting to do this that or the other concerning Xfiniti. Sounds like it is an issue others are having, too. Using Chrome on Windows.
I forgot to get the source, but my page loaded to this after loading a page on FR twice today, using chrome: [img]https://i.imgur.com/r2qSSLg.png[/img]
I forgot to get the source, but my page loaded to this after loading a page on FR twice today, using chrome:

r2qSSLg.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
I am also getting the same ad. I clicked the "Generate Code" button on one of my hatchlings to post it on a Find A Dragon thread. I got this instead: [img]https://i.imgur.com/f6kAQRq.png[/img] Firefox, Windows 10, both recently updated, if that helps
I am also getting the same ad. I clicked the "Generate Code" button on one of my hatchlings to post it on a Find A Dragon thread. I got this instead:

f6kAQRq.png

Firefox, Windows 10, both recently updated, if that helps
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 197 198