Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progen Question
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yes please! I've had to try and salvage previous-me's horrible color choices
Yes please! I've had to try and salvage previous-me's horrible color choices
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
Nope! Newbie me was actually pretty smart (or maybe I was just in an edgy phase at the time). Ended up with XXY obsidian/spruce. I still haven't gened her since her theme is more purple than blue, but I'd have plenty of options if I ever wanted to. Spruce matches surprisingly well with a lot of obsidian's accent colors.
Nope! Newbie me was actually pretty smart (or maybe I was just in an edgy phase at the time). Ended up with XXY obsidian/spruce. I still haven't gened her since her theme is more purple than blue, but I'd have plenty of options if I ever wanted to. Spruce matches surprisingly well with a lot of obsidian's accent colors.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Yes, in a second. My tastes grew over time from Monochrome to more appealing colors. I can barely stand to look at my progen.
Yes, in a second. My tastes grew over time from Monochrome to more appealing colors. I can barely stand to look at my progen.
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Already did with a scatter scroll.
Already did with a scatter scroll.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
The only thing I'd change about my progen is her tertiary if I had the opportunity to do so. Nothing can make that avocado tert work with her lovely ice/aqua colouration.
The only thing I'd change about my progen is her tertiary if I had the opportunity to do so. Nothing can make that avocado tert work with her lovely ice/aqua colouration.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Nah, my progen's got great colours. c:
Nah, my progen's got great colours. c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I did start to despise Plaetra after a while, since even though I loved her in the beginning, her colors didn't suit the direction I was taking her. But I scattered her 3 times, and she tuned out gorgeous. So in the present, no, but I have changed her before.
I did start to despise Plaetra after a while, since even though I loved her in the beginning, her colors didn't suit the direction I was taking her. But I scattered her 3 times, and she tuned out gorgeous. So in the present, no, but I have changed her before.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Mine started as a Teal/White/Shadow and i scattered her once into a Midnight/Carribean/Charcoal. Im pretty happy.
Mine started as a Teal/White/Shadow and i scattered her once into a Midnight/Carribean/Charcoal. Im pretty happy.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
yes, I made my progen have seafoam as her primary. but that was before the new color wheel and they changed how seafoam looks. i don't really like the new version... funnily enough the random progen also got seafoam as his primary. i exalted them both for now lmao
yes, I made my progen have seafoam as her primary. but that was before the new color wheel and they changed how seafoam looks. i don't really like the new version... funnily enough the random progen also got seafoam as his primary. i exalted them both for now lmao
ycSiwsB.png
Definitely would! Same color scheme probably but colors with better accent
Definitely would! Same color scheme probably but colors with better accent
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7