Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progen Question
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mine are perfect.
Mine are perfect.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
Only if I had any control whatsoever over the tertiary color. I'd love to change that. Otherwise nope, I'm happy with what I've got.
Only if I had any control whatsoever over the tertiary color. I'd love to change that. Otherwise nope, I'm happy with what I've got.
I would've except I've scattered her to much nicer colors already. With her original colors, heck yeah I'd want to remake her why did i pick a mulberry secondary. But I love her current colors too much, especially after the money I spent on the scatters!
I would've except I've scattered her to much nicer colors already. With her original colors, heck yeah I'd want to remake her why did i pick a mulberry secondary. But I love her current colors too much, especially after the money I spent on the scatters!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Yes, absolutely

I'd make her yellow more yellowy and black more blacky smfkslfb
Yes, absolutely

I'd make her yellow more yellowy and black more blacky smfkslfb
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
not really
it's a perfect plague aesthetic
i'd just change his gender into a female though,female mirrors have grown onto me
not really
it's a perfect plague aesthetic
i'd just change his gender into a female though,female mirrors have grown onto me
anniversary_separator.png
Honestly just reroll the tert. I could’ve gotten anything other that Tomato on my white/maize progen
Honestly just reroll the tert. I could’ve gotten anything other that Tomato on my white/maize progen
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
I did. I had no idea about the color wheel and chose Violet for my custom's primary without realizing Violet has an accent color with most genes that I didn't want. I also didn't want the tert randomly assigned to him. Both he and my random progen have been scattered a few times now. My custom isn't at all what I'd envisioned for him when I started but that's OK because he's good enough now.
I did. I had no idea about the color wheel and chose Violet for my custom's primary without realizing Violet has an accent color with most genes that I didn't want. I also didn't want the tert randomly assigned to him. Both he and my random progen have been scattered a few times now. My custom isn't at all what I'd envisioned for him when I started but that's OK because he's good enough now.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Nah, I'm satisfied with mine. Her tert matches okay too.
Nah, I'm satisfied with mine. Her tert matches okay too.
yeah
i didnt really understand how FR worked and thought we'd be able to do custom colour dragons as part of the game so I didn't bother worrying too much about mine
i was a fool.
although not being able to choose a tert kind of spoils it anyway as a bad tert either means leave it basic or scatter
yeah
i didnt really understand how FR worked and thought we'd be able to do custom colour dragons as part of the game so I didn't bother worrying too much about mine
i was a fool.
although not being able to choose a tert kind of spoils it anyway as a bad tert either means leave it basic or scatter
yes
she is just mess and her tert is horrible
yes
she is just mess and her tert is horrible
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7