Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progen Question
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yeah. mine ended up being a very unfortunate accidental resemblance to the american flag.
yeah. mine ended up being a very unfortunate accidental resemblance to the american flag.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Definitely. as much as I love her as she is, if I could re-make my custom progen, i would absolutely go with a different color scheme lol. i like the concept of it, but in practice the colors never seem to quite go together when i try to scry her..
Definitely. as much as I love her as she is, if I could re-make my custom progen, i would absolutely go with a different color scheme lol. i like the concept of it, but in practice the colors never seem to quite go together when i try to scry her..
ba8c83998b3a7f70fb8990c16bf04d399e168b3a.png 0380532847948e764059537ff47af60516ce6178.png
Probably not, because what I would want to change is his tertiary, and we can't pick that ._.
Probably not, because what I would want to change is his tertiary, and we can't pick that ._.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I love my custom just the way she is ^^

However, now that I've been around awhile, I understand that there are better combinations I could have chosen...
I love my custom just the way she is ^^

However, now that I've been around awhile, I understand that there are better combinations I could have chosen...
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
No, but I would gladly switch her back to pre-color wheel update seafoam and maize if I could lol
No, but I would gladly switch her back to pre-color wheel update seafoam and maize if I could lol
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
yes because her wing color is wrong
yes because her wing color is wrong
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
only if i could get a different tertiary sigh thats the only thing i want to change
only if i could get a different tertiary sigh thats the only thing i want to change
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="Elsycldarosahdro" date="2019-09-13 09:31:22" ] not really it's a perfect plague aesthetic i'd just change his gender into a female though,female mirrors have grown onto me [/quote] apparently i would charcoal/charcoal is pretty neat looking the tert being splash is kinda cursed though
Elsycldarosahdro wrote on 2019-09-13 09:31:22:
not really
it's a perfect plague aesthetic
i'd just change his gender into a female though,female mirrors have grown onto me
apparently i would
charcoal/charcoal is pretty neat looking
the tert being splash is kinda cursed though
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7