Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds or Coli?...other???
1 2 3
Which do you prefer to use to earn some cash? What other activities do you do/prefer to earn treasure?

I’ve played around in the fairgrounds and I just started in Coli. The fairgrounds seems like a very slow method to earn money??? Or is it just me?

Which do you prefer to use to earn some cash? What other activities do you do/prefer to earn treasure?

I’ve played around in the fairgrounds and I just started in Coli. The fairgrounds seems like a very slow method to earn money??? Or is it just me?

Coli. Coli everyday. That and brewing like a madman.

I never fairgrounds because I suck at g&g
Coli. Coli everyday. That and brewing like a madman.

I never fairgrounds because I suck at g&g
Both. Also, snipe dragons, sell food, sell Baldwin mats.
Both. Also, snipe dragons, sell food, sell Baldwin mats.
Profit-exalting, mostly, and the occasional sold hatchling... that means I spend most of my time in the Coli. As for gems, I use Gilded Decorative Chests, lol.
Profit-exalting, mostly, and the occasional sold hatchling... that means I spend most of my time in the Coli. As for gems, I use Gilded Decorative Chests, lol.
Coli, sell materials, train fodder, repeat
Coli, sell materials, train fodder, repeat
I do both. Glimmer and Gloom can get me my whole lucky streak in less than 15 min. And to make money in the coli I do both farming and training
I do both. Glimmer and Gloom can get me my whole lucky streak in less than 15 min. And to make money in the coli I do both farming and training
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Coli is where it's at! can level fodder and sell the stuff that drops from it on the AH [emoji=music notes size=1]
Coli is where it's at! can level fodder and sell the stuff that drops from it on the AH
ycSiwsB.png
I play G&G for as long as I can, then move on to the coli for the rest of the day.
I play G&G for as long as I can, then move on to the coli for the rest of the day.
Fairgrounds is a must, coli for when I have time. Pretty much it.
Fairgrounds is a must, coli for when I have time. Pretty much it.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Max out at G&G every day, coli when I’m able to. Either grinding or leveling fodder.
Max out at G&G every day, coli when I’m able to. Either grinding or leveling fodder.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3