Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds or Coli?...other???
1 2 3
[quote name="Creeper" date="2019-09-10 13:30:51" ] I play G&G for as long as I can, then move on to the coli for the rest of the day. [/quote] @Creeper Rest of the day??? How many hours do you spend here? XD
Creeper wrote on 2019-09-10 13:30:51:
I play G&G for as long as I can, then move on to the coli for the rest of the day.

@Creeper

Rest of the day??? How many hours do you spend here? XD
@ifoundapeanut

I meAN the rest of the day that I spend here lmao
@ifoundapeanut

I meAN the rest of the day that I spend here lmao
Fairgrounds, I max it out in 15 minutes most days
Fairgrounds, I max it out in 15 minutes most days
+2 FR time
he/they
I do G&G everyday and I only do coli if im feeling special. I trained 3 lvl 25's and thats all i need lol
I do G&G everyday and I only do coli if im feeling special. I trained 3 lvl 25's and thats all i need lol
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
[quote name="Creeper" date="2019-09-10 13:30:51" ] I play G&G for as long as I can, then move on to the coli for the rest of the day. [/quote] this, and BREW AT BALDWIN'S CONSTANTLY and Crimsell whenever you can afford to
Creeper wrote on 2019-09-10 13:30:51:
I play G&G for as long as I can, then move on to the coli for the rest of the day.

this, and BREW AT BALDWIN'S CONSTANTLY and Crimsell whenever you can afford to
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Cash? What is this cash thing you speak of?
Cash? What is this cash thing you speak of?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
I max the fairgrounds daily with g&g, then coli at every chance I get. I also bond with my familiars daily (and open all the chests I get), as well as keeping my cauldron full, though not to sell stuff like a lot of people; I literally just need so many brewable genes for my projects that I just constantly need materials :P
I max the fairgrounds daily with g&g, then coli at every chance I get. I also bond with my familiars daily (and open all the chests I get), as well as keeping my cauldron full, though not to sell stuff like a lot of people; I literally just need so many brewable genes for my projects that I just constantly need materials :P
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Would coli if coi would load.....

I fam bond/TRANSMUUUTEE BABY
Would coli if coi would load.....

I fam bond/TRANSMUUUTEE BABY
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
i only do a lil of both because they’re both boring to do
i only do a lil of both because they’re both boring to do
bVzIUfv.png
I do a mix of g&g and exalting fodder, but the most of my profits is definitely from the fairgrounds! It's easier for me to motivate myself to do that than the coli :P
I do a mix of g&g and exalting fodder, but the most of my profits is definitely from the fairgrounds! It's easier for me to motivate myself to do that than the coli :P
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
1 2 3