Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What made you buy apparel slots?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, I put it off for a while since I didn't realize unlocking it would unlock it for all dragons...but one dragon had an outfit that NEEDED one more piece, and then I unlocked one and found out oh, hey, this unlocks it for everyone!

Then whenever I hit an unexpected bump of needing one more piece for an outfit, I unlocked another slot. And I now have...13 slots unlocked. I'll probably just go ahead and get them all at some point.

Edit: In fact thanks to this topic I decided to go max them because why not.
Well, I put it off for a while since I didn't realize unlocking it would unlock it for all dragons...but one dragon had an outfit that NEEDED one more piece, and then I unlocked one and found out oh, hey, this unlocks it for everyone!

Then whenever I hit an unexpected bump of needing one more piece for an outfit, I unlocked another slot. And I now have...13 slots unlocked. I'll probably just go ahead and get them all at some point.

Edit: In fact thanks to this topic I decided to go max them because why not.
Because some dragons need more slots...so I ended up unlocking them- well then

At least I don't think I would need more than 14 slots (I hope lol)
Because some dragons need more slots...so I ended up unlocking them- well then

At least I don't think I would need more than 14 slots (I hope lol)
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
I purchased the slots about all at once.
I purchased the slots about all at once.
when i have a perfect apparel for a dragon, but said dragon is already using all the slots, or when i plan an outfit that looks perfect with more slots than i have.
when i have a perfect apparel for a dragon, but said dragon is already using all the slots, or when i plan an outfit that looks perfect with more slots than i have.
fMy4Ig7.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2019-09-10 03:46:25" ] This, honestly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38504433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385045/38504433_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] I- I can't argue with this
Lonin wrote on 2019-09-10 03:46:25:
This, honestly.

38504433_350.png

I-

I can't argue with this
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
yeah dragon clutter but also the burning need to completely expand every possible upgrade available to me or else it bugs the heck outta me
yeah dragon clutter but also the burning need to completely expand every possible upgrade available to me or else it bugs the heck outta me
0e7EtYn.png
I've been trying to work with the slot limit for a really long time, but when one of my favorite dragons needed the extra slots to look good, i had to buy more ;;
I've been trying to work with the slot limit for a really long time, but when one of my favorite dragons needed the extra slots to look good, i had to buy more ;;
beastclantop.png
What can I say? I love busy outfits.
What can I say? I love busy outfits.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
For my first couple, I waited until I had at least two dragons that I Really Wanted to put more apparel on before I gave in and bought the slots, because otherwise I might as well have been buying for one dragon. After buying them, I soon used them on way more dragons than just the ones I originally bought the slots for. Slot #10 only needed one dragon for me to unlock it, because fandragons are the Supreme Rulers Of My Money and I decided the Studious Healer's Trail was a must-have addition to her outfit. But now I'm using all 10 slots on a lot of my dragons, and I don't need another slot badly enough to get #11 but I am kind of considering it.
For my first couple, I waited until I had at least two dragons that I Really Wanted to put more apparel on before I gave in and bought the slots, because otherwise I might as well have been buying for one dragon. After buying them, I soon used them on way more dragons than just the ones I originally bought the slots for. Slot #10 only needed one dragon for me to unlock it, because fandragons are the Supreme Rulers Of My Money and I decided the Studious Healer's Trail was a must-have addition to her outfit. But now I'm using all 10 slots on a lot of my dragons, and I don't need another slot badly enough to get #11 but I am kind of considering it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I was a dummy dumb and bought a whole golden armor set for my progen, only to forget I didn't have enough slots for that and whatever else he had. So I just went ahead and bought more for him, and of course they applied to all, so now I'm far less choked on apparel!! One of my best investments honestly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12120656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121207/12120656_350.png[/img] [/url]
I was a dummy dumb and bought a whole golden armor set for my progen, only to forget I didn't have enough slots for that and whatever else he had. So I just went ahead and bought more for him, and of course they applied to all, so now I'm far less choked on apparel!! One of my best investments honestly.

12120656_350.png
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7