Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What made you buy apparel slots?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50476078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504761/50476078_350.png[/img] [/url] He needed two more apparel slots to look how I wanted, so I bought those slots. When I have an outfit that needs more I'll buy them (given my apparel budget for dergs I love it's not a massive cost to unlock a 9th slot), but I haven't felt the need yet because I'm not super into busy outfits.
This boy

50476078_350.png

He needed two more apparel slots to look how I wanted, so I bought those slots. When I have an outfit that needs more I'll buy them (given my apparel budget for dergs I love it's not a massive cost to unlock a 9th slot), but I haven't felt the need yet because I'm not super into busy outfits.
FSH9skF.png

call me dusk | he/him | fr time+8
6S5L2CY.png
I was a few slots away from finishing someone's outfit and just couldn't leave it incomplete like that
I was a few slots away from finishing someone's outfit and just couldn't leave it incomplete like that
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Fandragons.
Fandragons.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
In order:
7-Fan dragon
8-Perfect outfit(complete set of something)
9-Perfect outfit(layered silks)
10-Fan dragon
11-ALL THE HALOS!!!!
In order:
7-Fan dragon
8-Perfect outfit(complete set of something)
9-Perfect outfit(layered silks)
10-Fan dragon
11-ALL THE HALOS!!!!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
fandragons
fandragons
Uq1cq4S.png
i was in a mindset that an outfit wasn't complete without all the slots filled. i was apparel obsessed and liked busy outfits. plus it's like the den, upgrading it to expand the account in some way.

there's also layering translucent items like silks/sylvan to get the perfect shades...
i was in a mindset that an outfit wasn't complete without all the slots filled. i was apparel obsessed and liked busy outfits. plus it's like the den, upgrading it to expand the account in some way.

there's also layering translucent items like silks/sylvan to get the perfect shades...
yzUX307.png
Layering.

Outfit design.

Memes.
Layering.

Outfit design.

Memes.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
marva layering
marva layering
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Completion. I just didn't like the look of having only some of the slots bought, so I opened all of them just because.
Completion. I just didn't like the look of having only some of the slots bought, so I opened all of them just because.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
Outfits that felt incomplete without a certain piece, and I already filled my slots. When the dressing room came out I made outfits with lots of pieces and thus had to buy more slots, of which where im at just now lol. Only have 14 slots but I just made an outfit that needs 15 so thats where my gems are going sometime soon, once I get the apparel piece first that is.

Will eventually unlock them all, but I'll buy them when i need them
Outfits that felt incomplete without a certain piece, and I already filled my slots. When the dressing room came out I made outfits with lots of pieces and thus had to buy more slots, of which where im at just now lol. Only have 14 slots but I just made an outfit that needs 15 so thats where my gems are going sometime soon, once I get the apparel piece first that is.

Will eventually unlock them all, but I'll buy them when i need them
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7