Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 665 666
The glorious RNGbender has allowed the first battle of the day to drop a apparel item! Just a [item=green lace tail ornament], but still much appreciated Azi <3
The glorious RNGbender has allowed the first battle of the day to drop a apparel item!
Just a Green Lace Tail Ornament , but still much appreciated Azi <3
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I guess I'm just going to try for the heck of it. Azi, I could really use some good rng. I had some hope that I could get back into this game and sell my scattersight potions for 5 million so that I'd have some money to decorate my dragons with new apparel. I come back today with plans to sell my scattersight only to see the new update, and now my scattersight are useless. The worst part is, if I had come back just 2 days earlier, I would have been perfectly fine. Yeah, I can easily obtain the eyes I want now, but this was something I had invested years on... and to see the market crash a day before I planned to sell just feels like an extra slap to the face. If there is an RNG god out there, I would really appreciate their help right now [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1]
I guess I'm just going to try for the heck of it. Azi, I could really use some good rng.

I had some hope that I could get back into this game and sell my scattersight potions for 5 million so that I'd have some money to decorate my dragons with new apparel.

I come back today with plans to sell my scattersight only to see the new update, and now my scattersight are useless. The worst part is, if I had come back just 2 days earlier, I would have been perfectly fine. Yeah, I can easily obtain the eyes I want now, but this was something I had invested years on... and to see the market crash a day before I planned to sell just feels like an extra slap to the face.

If there is an RNG god out there, I would really appreciate their help right now
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Erra
oh my god I'm so sorry Erra D: I'm no luck god, but I AM the minor sub-deity of snuggles... *sends love*
@Erra
oh my god I'm so sorry Erra D: I'm no luck god, but I AM the minor sub-deity of snuggles... *sends love*
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@girlofSornieth

Thank you :) I've been dealing with a lot right now, so that means a lot.
@girlofSornieth

Thank you :) I've been dealing with a lot right now, so that means a lot.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Erra
*hugs* if it helps, remember that this too shall pass <3 hope life gets its act together and starts treating you right!!
@Erra
*hugs* if it helps, remember that this too shall pass <3 hope life gets its act together and starts treating you right!!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@Erra
Sorry that it panned out like this, lmk if there's anything that I can help with!
@Erra
Sorry that it panned out like this, lmk if there's anything that I can help with!
@girlofSornieth @Saphira455

Thank you <3
@girlofSornieth @Saphira455

Thank you <3
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
I GLANCED at this thread. I just read through one or two pages really quickly. Then while in the coli, I got this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HbM7CG4.jpg[/img] I was impressed, and kept going. And the vERY NEXT BATTLE- [img]https://i.imgur.com/LJvX6GS.jpg[/img] WOW. Okay. I believe, I believe, I believe-
I GLANCED at this thread. I just read through one or two pages really quickly. Then while in the coli, I got this.

HbM7CG4.jpg

I was impressed, and kept going. And the vERY NEXT BATTLE-

LJvX6GS.jpg

WOW. Okay. I believe, I believe, I believe-
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
So glad i started training fodder in the golem workshop. its hard...but i get dragons stronger faster...and sweet loot!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/811743330455126049/840049948422176798/unknown.png[/img]
So glad i started training fodder in the golem workshop. its hard...but i get dragons stronger faster...and sweet loot!!

unknown.png
TBD
RNGbender help me, for I need to farm hibden slot items... <3

Also sending virtual cinnamon rolls to anyone out there today in need of extra warmth and coziness :)
RNGbender help me, for I need to farm hibden slot items... <3

Also sending virtual cinnamon rolls to anyone out there today in need of extra warmth and coziness :)
CedVBCC.pngygWzlbs.pngWsu3XA9.gifKptxMMR.png

rolz5s9.png
JvUa9ma.png
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 665 666