Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 627 628 629 630 631 ... 665 666
please oh great Azimyth give me luck as i grind
please oh great Azimyth give me luck as i grind
OWwMRKZ.png
Well... ???????????????? azimyth, God of luck, please bless me with your luck!
Well... ???????????????? azimyth, God of luck, please bless me with your luck!
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
I'm a believer in the great and mighty Azymith. I wish for some luck on this "coli all day" day.
I'm a believer in the great and mighty Azymith. I wish for some luck on this "coli all day" day.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
Give me luck oh mighty Azymith
Give me luck oh mighty Azymith
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
I was only grinding in Redrock cove for a few minutes and I got a Deeprealm Hunter :D
thanks for the luck! hopefully I can get what I need for my hibden quests quickly as well-
I was only grinding in Redrock cove for a few minutes and I got a Deeprealm Hunter :D
thanks for the luck! hopefully I can get what I need for my hibden quests quickly as well-
YkMSeV5.pngBk78Myp.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/vHH9kMG/praise.png[/img] [center]Praise Azimyth! First eliminate in...as long as my short memory can remember![/center]
praise.png
Praise Azimyth! First eliminate in...as long as my short memory can remember!
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
@azimyth Give me your luck! O RNG bender! My anni is coming up and I need tidings of luck for the egg I am going to hatch. and if though has any luck left over, may I please somehow, stumble upon a Metallic gene?
@azimyth Give me your luck! O RNG bender! My anni is coming up and I need tidings of luck for the egg I am going to hatch. and if though has any luck left over, may I please somehow, stumble upon a Metallic gene?
2635948.png
[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] oh glorious luck flight deity, i need your luck today! last time i asked for your blessing turned out wonderful, and i am a firm believer!
oh glorious luck flight deity, i need your luck today! last time i asked for your blessing turned out wonderful, and i am a firm believer!
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
Oh yeah.
I wish to thank you, o wondrous Azimyth. 5 days ago, I hatched a dragon that inherited Slime over Speckle (10% chance).
And today, I hatched one that inherited Metallic over Ripple (2%!!).
Both from the same project. And both are now gay gfs. XD

Though it still very much could be Lucifer instead of Azimyth due to uh.... Other... Reasons. (half-joking; full context and other coincidences are available if you're curious enough to DM me, lol)
Oh yeah.
I wish to thank you, o wondrous Azimyth. 5 days ago, I hatched a dragon that inherited Slime over Speckle (10% chance).
And today, I hatched one that inherited Metallic over Ripple (2%!!).
Both from the same project. And both are now gay gfs. XD

Though it still very much could be Lucifer instead of Azimyth due to uh.... Other... Reasons. (half-joking; full context and other coincidences are available if you're curious enough to DM me, lol)
I just got a tunnel hydra thank you so much for the luck?????
I just got a tunnel hydra thank you so much for the luck?????
YkMSeV5.pngBk78Myp.png
1 2 ... 627 628 629 630 631 ... 665 666