Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 630 631 632 633 634 ... 665 666
RNG-esus praise be unto you. i really need some luck on this website for a change. (and outside of it, though i doubt anyone can help with that at this point). thank you, blessed be
RNG-esus praise be unto you. i really need some luck on this website for a change. (and outside of it, though i doubt anyone can help with that at this point). thank you, blessed be
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
Hail the RNGbender, so give me the chance to drop and egg or an elim ....
Hail the RNGbender, so give me the chance to drop and egg or an elim ....
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png
I believe in you, deity of rng, god of luck, being of the good drops
Please bless me with some valuable goods for a change, thank you
I believe in you, deity of rng, god of luck, being of the good drops
Please bless me with some valuable goods for a change, thank you
Things I want to believe in: the luck of this rng deity, cause boy am I sick of not getting the last few coliseum venues checked off in my quest to complete the scavenger hunt challenge.
Things I want to believe in: the luck of this rng deity, cause boy am I sick of not getting the last few coliseum venues checked off in my quest to complete the scavenger hunt challenge.
Hail to the rng deity! Coli is being rude and won't let me finish my hidden tasks
Hail to the rng deity! Coli is being rude and won't let me finish my hidden tasks
all hail the rng,, please just give me luck ,, in coli or smth or offsite please
all hail the rng,, please just give me luck ,, in coli or smth or offsite please
marty | she/they | +0 FR
I read this thread a few days ago and went coli-ing but I got nothing :( gonna make an official post this time asking for something nice
I read this thread a few days ago and went coli-ing but I got nothing :( gonna make an official post this time asking for something nice
Would take any eggs or apparel or fams or genes or stones you're willing to give.

*low and sweeping bow*
Would take any eggs or apparel or fams or genes or stones you're willing to give.

*low and sweeping bow*
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
Dang how do I join this religion
Dang how do I join this religion
hehe hiiii
Thank you Azimyth, for blessing my egg hatch with a pretty green baby and 4 off XYY! Today I ask for familiars in the coli, may you bring me luck
Thank you Azimyth, for blessing my egg hatch with a pretty green baby and 4 off XYY! Today I ask for familiars in the coli, may you bring me luck
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
1 2 ... 630 631 632 633 634 ... 665 666