Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what level do you exalt at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
7, after that the time taken doesnt feel quite worth the slow increase in payout to me. Sometimes I do keep going to higher levels if I'm hardcore zoning out or need a certain number of levels for a Foddart payment.
7, after that the time taken doesnt feel quite worth the slow increase in payout to me. Sometimes I do keep going to higher levels if I'm hardcore zoning out or need a certain number of levels for a Foddart payment.
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I almost always do 7. To me it's the best profit for time spent.
I almost always do 7. To me it's the best profit for time spent.
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
6 because that's all I have the patience for when training. I don't like to coli for very long at a time.
6 because that's all I have the patience for when training. I don't like to coli for very long at a time.
eyQdv.gif
8 to 10, depending.
8 to 10, depending.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
6. Once in a while 7. I'm impatient.
6. Once in a while 7. I'm impatient.
LxbWmll.png
7, normally.

8 or 9 for the mini festivals and their XP boost.
7, normally.

8 or 9 for the mini festivals and their XP boost.
SVt2S0L.png
I almost always do 7. I feel like it's the best balance of payment compared to time spent levelling.
I almost always do 7. I feel like it's the best balance of payment compared to time spent levelling.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I tracked my payouts vs how long they took me for a long time and it turned out 7 had the highest profit per time spent, but 8 is really close so I sometimes go to 8, especially if my Flyer isn't close to dying.
I tracked my payouts vs how long they took me for a long time and it turned out 7 had the highest profit per time spent, but 8 is really close so I sometimes go to 8, especially if my Flyer isn't close to dying.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
typically 7 since im kinda lazy about it and have no motivation lmao
typically 7 since im kinda lazy about it and have no motivation lmao
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
QUIpVFE.png
if i dont reply..^^^ thats why so feel free to ping
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8