Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what level do you exalt at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]7[/color][/size][size=4], 6 if I'm lazy. Sometimes I'll go up to 10 if I have a lot of spare time or only a few dragons to level.
postdivider.png 7, 6 if I'm lazy. Sometimes I'll go up to 10 if I have a lot of spare time or only a few dragons to level.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
7 usually, during the microholidays tho I sometimes take it up to 10 to take advantage of extra exp
7 usually, during the microholidays tho I sometimes take it up to 10 to take advantage of extra exp
wORSkxL.png
5-7, depends on how badly my ruiner is doing.
5-7, depends on how badly my ruiner is doing.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I exalt at lvl 5-7, because I usually don't have the patience to try for lvl 10.
I exalt at lvl 5-7, because I usually don't have the patience to try for lvl 10.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
8 or 9
8 or 9
anniversary_separator.png
I usually do level 8 but sometimes I get angry when I get dodged too much so I exalt a few at 5-7.
I usually do level 8 but sometimes I get angry when I get dodged too much so I exalt a few at 5-7.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Generally 7, its the best for treasure vs time spent. 8, if im not paying attention. Lol
Generally 7, its the best for treasure vs time spent. 8, if im not paying attention. Lol
8, usually. 7 if I get bored of the coli. Sometimes 10 if I really need the extra monies
8, usually. 7 if I get bored of the coli. Sometimes 10 if I really need the extra monies
66MHIIb.png
Usually 7. Best money to time investment ime and I know what I'll get for exalt money from it so I know exactly what price of fodder I can buy and still make a profit. Sometimes I'll go to 8, though.
Usually 7. Best money to time investment ime and I know what I'll get for exalt money from it so I know exactly what price of fodder I can buy and still make a profit. Sometimes I'll go to 8, though.
if my internet is exceptionally crap, i level them to 5 or 6. if i can go on another spree without exploding out of frustration, it'll be 7.
if my internet is exceptionally crap, i level them to 5 or 6. if i can go on another spree without exploding out of frustration, it'll be 7.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8