Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what level do you exalt at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Level 7 for me. After that, the time spent isn't really worth the pay off.
Level 7 for me. After that, the time spent isn't really worth the pay off.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
7-10. 7 if I keep getting slammed with bad packs and I'm done, 10 if I get a good groove going. 8 is normally my happy medium.
7-10. 7 if I keep getting slammed with bad packs and I'm done, 10 if I get a good groove going. 8 is normally my happy medium.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
8 always 8
8 always 8
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
6 if it's fodder i bred, 7 if it's fodder i bought.
6 if it's fodder i bred, 7 if it's fodder i bought.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
I go to 10 usually, but sometimes I ragequit at 7-9 when I get those stupid frogs popping up like 5 times in a row. I have a Two-Fodder Mire Flier, not a Frog Crusher.
I go to 10 usually, but sometimes I ragequit at 7-9 when I get those stupid frogs popping up like 5 times in a row. I have a Two-Fodder Mire Flier, not a Frog Crusher.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Level 6, usually. I used to do 7 but the amount of bad luck I kept getting just irritated the hell out of me.
Level 6, usually. I used to do 7 but the amount of bad luck I kept getting just irritated the hell out of me.
goSc2L4.png
I read 7 somewhere when I started training fodder and I've stuck to it ever since.
I read 7 somewhere when I started training fodder and I've stuck to it ever since.
VDwNYPe.png
8 cause i want that cash
(except for when i'm tired/irritated and/or run into a boss, basically if i've gotten up to anywhere between 5 and 7 i'll let myself exalt early lmao)
8 cause i want that cash
(except for when i'm tired/irritated and/or run into a boss, basically if i've gotten up to anywhere between 5 and 7 i'll let myself exalt early lmao)
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
[quote name="Bhunivelze" date="2019-07-10 08:16:38" ] I exalt dragons at level 25. Maximum level for the maximum reward. [/quote] W-wait but doesn’t lvl 25 give way less exalt money and isn’t worth it?? You could sell them for much more in forums even
Bhunivelze wrote on 2019-07-10 08:16:38:
I exalt dragons at level 25.

Maximum level for the maximum reward.
W-wait but doesn’t lvl 25 give way less exalt money and isn’t worth it?? You could sell them for much more in forums even
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
He/They
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8