Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what level do you exalt at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mostly 8, but I don't exalt much and it's normally my own hatches
Mostly 8, but I don't exalt much and it's normally my own hatches
K3jZz9a.png
Anywhere from 5-9 depending on my patience level that day.

But I've also been known to yeet level 3s and 4s if the coliseum just isn't letting me get a groove going for a particular dragon.
Anywhere from 5-9 depending on my patience level that day.

But I've also been known to yeet level 3s and 4s if the coliseum just isn't letting me get a groove going for a particular dragon.
seven, but i often get too lazy and exalt them without sending them into the coli at all
seven, but i often get too lazy and exalt them without sending them into the coli at all
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
i usually go til 5 cuz it only takes maybe 5-6 battles, but sometimes i go til 6-7, sometimes even 8 if i'm feeling dangerous
i usually go til 5 cuz it only takes maybe 5-6 battles, but sometimes i go til 6-7, sometimes even 8 if i'm feeling dangerous
2484046.png
6 always
6 always
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

7-8. 8-9 during micro holidays.
7-8. 8-9 during micro holidays.
8 usually. 7 if I'm feeling lazy. up to 12 on Microholidays.
8 usually. 7 if I'm feeling lazy. up to 12 on Microholidays.
UnyqHqE.png
7/8, 6 if I'm lazy.
7/8, 6 if I'm lazy.
Nq0eoGi.png
I level to 10 or 11 before exalting, usually they're my own hatchlings or a friend's that didn't sell/come out how they were expecting. Usually 10, because after that it's just too slow and I get bored.

Also, I usually list my hatchlings at 15kt before training them to make it so they aren't easy fodder for someone else, as I prefer to exalt them myself. Doing that, I make about the same amount as I would if they sold to someone intending to keep them. It makes exalting not feel like a negative thing for me.
I level to 10 or 11 before exalting, usually they're my own hatchlings or a friend's that didn't sell/come out how they were expecting. Usually 10, because after that it's just too slow and I get bored.

Also, I usually list my hatchlings at 15kt before training them to make it so they aren't easy fodder for someone else, as I prefer to exalt them myself. Doing that, I make about the same amount as I would if they sold to someone intending to keep them. It makes exalting not feel like a negative thing for me.
I do 6, but I'm very lazy and may switch to 5 soon
I do 6, but I'm very lazy and may switch to 5 soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8