Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what level do you exalt at?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i ran a little experiment a couple years ago and i found that level 6 was the most profitable level for the amount of time spent battling. so, 6!
i ran a little experiment a couple years ago and i found that level 6 was the most profitable level for the amount of time spent battling. so, 6!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
8-10
8-10
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
7 when leveling during normal Dom periods.
4 when leveling for blitzes during Dom, which is funded by Arcane's bank and you just raid the AH, level to 4, repeat for an hour or so. Not very profitable but it gets a lot of fodder exalted.
Pre-leveling/Normal exalting, anywhere between 7-10 depending on how much exp they have remaining after leveling up. If it's more than 200 or so, I bring them up to the next level unless they're already level 10.

Honestly though I don't quite care for dom and I mostly exalt for the profit.
7 when leveling during normal Dom periods.
4 when leveling for blitzes during Dom, which is funded by Arcane's bank and you just raid the AH, level to 4, repeat for an hour or so. Not very profitable but it gets a lot of fodder exalted.
Pre-leveling/Normal exalting, anywhere between 7-10 depending on how much exp they have remaining after leveling up. If it's more than 200 or so, I bring them up to the next level unless they're already level 10.

Honestly though I don't quite care for dom and I mostly exalt for the profit.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

Level 6 yields best profit with how quickly you can roll through them. I can level a dragon almost to 6 in the time it takes to train one dragon from 6-7. So if I can train 4 to level 6 in the time it takes me to train 2 to 7...
Level 6 yields best profit with how quickly you can roll through them. I can level a dragon almost to 6 in the time it takes to train one dragon from 6-7. So if I can train 4 to level 6 in the time it takes me to train 2 to 7...
yfM68XN.gif
8 when it's two dragons training one
7 when it's one dragon training two
8 when it's two dragons training one
7 when it's one dragon training two
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
8 or 10, depends if i'm doing a coli challenge or not

also depends how patient i can be

i only really level up for more cash
8 or 10, depends if i'm doing a coli challenge or not

also depends how patient i can be

i only really level up for more cash
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
I do 7 because past that it takes too long

I don't exalt often so I'm surprised by heavy dom/exalting lairs that do like 10+ for an exalting level
I do 7 because past that it takes too long

I don't exalt often so I'm surprised by heavy dom/exalting lairs that do like 10+ for an exalting level
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
I've only started leveling and exalting recently because of the extra fodder I get from my breeding projects... But I usually go with 6 or 7 unless it's during a mini-festival where experience is increased. Then I'll level as far as I can before I get bored, which is usually about 10 through 12, lol.
I've only started leveling and exalting recently because of the extra fodder I get from my breeding projects... But I usually go with 6 or 7 unless it's during a mini-festival where experience is increased. Then I'll level as far as I can before I get bored, which is usually about 10 through 12, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Typically seven, but sometimes will go on to ten
Typically seven, but sometimes will go on to ten
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
7, it's the most bang for my buck. I'll switch to 6 if I'm participating in a conquest push, though.
7, it's the most bang for my buck. I'll switch to 6 if I'm participating in a conquest push, though.
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8