Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag your favorite lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@epher your dusty dragons make my heart go uwu and make me want to move to earth and collect Dirt
@epher your dusty dragons make my heart go uwu and make me want to move to earth and collect Dirt
IMG_8704.png
i've been summoned so i'm gonna summon some more :')!!

@Astrophile
i mean, you could say im returning the compliment, but also i adore your lair? i feel like it's changed so much since that last time i've seen it, and i am absolutely loving the blast of colors of orange and purple, so beautiful!! and crypt is a love <3

@Darragons
you are just, one of my best friends on site and I'm really thankful that i met you and that we've been talking so much, and just, overall bonding??, and i adore how creative your lair is. you're saying how you like how i dress my dragons, but i honestly love how you dress yours because they're so befitting for their characters and you just have such a knack when it comes to making amazing, well thought out characters. your kids are really inspiring when i'm struggling to make a well-rounded character

@Cov @OFF @Fourr @ado @Ythequeris @HenryTheArcher @Kiragu
i don't know you guys that well, but your lairs are hands down absolutely amazing and I'm blown away by how beautiful they are. they're wonderful and i've always been admiring them from a distance oof, that sounds so creepy asdjhfkhl
also, i apologize for the ping if it was completely unwarranted;;

@Macchi @crowbot @EgoLobster
you are all wonderful beans who have so many intriguing characters for their dragons, and i adore your guys' sense of style and they way you dress your kids. it's very unique and refreshing to see, and i love to look through and admire all your beautiful babes <3

@Lallie
your endless skin/accent collection astounds me and you always choose the best dragons to wear them!! plus, you are an amazing friend, and i really appreciate everything you do

@espoons
i've known you for so long and your dragons too as characters, and i just want to say that your lair and you mean the world to me and im glad i met someone so wonderful with so many charming characters <3

@sleepytroll
you are amazing when it comes to color, and outfits, and accents!! not to mention your bios are perfect, your dragons are amazing characters that are beyond interesting, and i love to read your lore/writing so much because it is wonderfully written and so very intriguing!! your lair is so you, and i absolutely love it.

@zace @Finis
you two are so special to me. you guys are my inspiration because i love your lairs and dragons so much, and you have these amazing unique ideas that inspire me to do better. both of you are wonderful people who also inspire me to work hard and do good, and i just want to say i appreciate everything that you do and have done for me <3

@Violence
you are beyond creative and the way you write just absolutely astounds me. i really look up to you as a writer, and i hope that someday, i hope that i feel like i have accomplished the master skill that you possess. and your dragons are always so gorgeous and wonderfully dressed, and they are amazing characters that are just so, curiously intriguing and i absolutely love them all, they're so well written.

@Noodlesper
i've been kinda, out of contact lately?? but that does not mean you're not my best friend, and you should know by now how much i adore you kiddos and characters. you're the master at finding pretty dragons and amazing gjinkas, and im glad that i've met such a wonderful person on site. you have inspired me countless times and for that i am truly thankful <3

@OSeirraSoulO @SookieJane
we're kinda distant, but i appreciate you guys so much, because you're amazing people with incredible talents who just feel so peaceful?? it's always a pleasure to talk with you both because you're just so down to earth and welcoming, i absolutely love it.

that was a lot of people... but man, i like to gush over my friends cause they're all so amazing!!
i've been summoned so i'm gonna summon some more :')!!

@Astrophile
i mean, you could say im returning the compliment, but also i adore your lair? i feel like it's changed so much since that last time i've seen it, and i am absolutely loving the blast of colors of orange and purple, so beautiful!! and crypt is a love <3

@Darragons
you are just, one of my best friends on site and I'm really thankful that i met you and that we've been talking so much, and just, overall bonding??, and i adore how creative your lair is. you're saying how you like how i dress my dragons, but i honestly love how you dress yours because they're so befitting for their characters and you just have such a knack when it comes to making amazing, well thought out characters. your kids are really inspiring when i'm struggling to make a well-rounded character

@Cov @OFF @Fourr @ado @Ythequeris @HenryTheArcher @Kiragu
i don't know you guys that well, but your lairs are hands down absolutely amazing and I'm blown away by how beautiful they are. they're wonderful and i've always been admiring them from a distance oof, that sounds so creepy asdjhfkhl
also, i apologize for the ping if it was completely unwarranted;;

@Macchi @crowbot @EgoLobster
you are all wonderful beans who have so many intriguing characters for their dragons, and i adore your guys' sense of style and they way you dress your kids. it's very unique and refreshing to see, and i love to look through and admire all your beautiful babes <3

@Lallie
your endless skin/accent collection astounds me and you always choose the best dragons to wear them!! plus, you are an amazing friend, and i really appreciate everything you do

@espoons
i've known you for so long and your dragons too as characters, and i just want to say that your lair and you mean the world to me and im glad i met someone so wonderful with so many charming characters <3

@sleepytroll
you are amazing when it comes to color, and outfits, and accents!! not to mention your bios are perfect, your dragons are amazing characters that are beyond interesting, and i love to read your lore/writing so much because it is wonderfully written and so very intriguing!! your lair is so you, and i absolutely love it.

@zace @Finis
you two are so special to me. you guys are my inspiration because i love your lairs and dragons so much, and you have these amazing unique ideas that inspire me to do better. both of you are wonderful people who also inspire me to work hard and do good, and i just want to say i appreciate everything that you do and have done for me <3

@Violence
you are beyond creative and the way you write just absolutely astounds me. i really look up to you as a writer, and i hope that someday, i hope that i feel like i have accomplished the master skill that you possess. and your dragons are always so gorgeous and wonderfully dressed, and they are amazing characters that are just so, curiously intriguing and i absolutely love them all, they're so well written.

@Noodlesper
i've been kinda, out of contact lately?? but that does not mean you're not my best friend, and you should know by now how much i adore you kiddos and characters. you're the master at finding pretty dragons and amazing gjinkas, and im glad that i've met such a wonderful person on site. you have inspired me countless times and for that i am truly thankful <3

@OSeirraSoulO @SookieJane
we're kinda distant, but i appreciate you guys so much, because you're amazing people with incredible talents who just feel so peaceful?? it's always a pleasure to talk with you both because you're just so down to earth and welcoming, i absolutely love it.

that was a lot of people... but man, i like to gush over my friends cause they're all so amazing!!
rPflwkH.png
// quietly rolls in to give a shoutout to some sci-fi and aesthetic lairs

@Alamire
You know why! You get those fandergs! You go and get those pretties! Become even greater!

@DjSeizure
Shiny, bright colors, yes please! The rave dragons are superb!

@Supercell
Bright snootwave goodness straight from Lightning delivered straight to your home~

@Windows98
You're a fricking KING my man! No one can top this. This is peak aesthetic, top quality dragons.

@Neocore
Good lore, nice boys n gals, lovely tabs, 10/10 would check the lair again
// quietly rolls in to give a shoutout to some sci-fi and aesthetic lairs

@Alamire
You know why! You get those fandergs! You go and get those pretties! Become even greater!

@DjSeizure
Shiny, bright colors, yes please! The rave dragons are superb!

@Supercell
Bright snootwave goodness straight from Lightning delivered straight to your home~

@Windows98
You're a fricking KING my man! No one can top this. This is peak aesthetic, top quality dragons.

@Neocore
Good lore, nice boys n gals, lovely tabs, 10/10 would check the lair again
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Sillywinter
Oh you (: I wasn't expecting to pop up on this thread xD Thank you for the mention :D It made me happy, and gave me a smile <33
Your lair is gorgeous as well <3 You've changed it a bit since the last time I looked at it, but I gotta say, I'm in love with those dragons of yours <3

Sorry to the people below if these pings are unwanted. Let me know not to ping you if you don't want them for the future so I don't ping again ono

@HenryTheArcher
Of all the mono-type lairs, I think yours is the most impressive.
600+ Imperials? I tip my hat to you sir. And they're all gorgeous <3

@Cov
I've said it before and I'll say it again, your lair is amazing. All your gen1s, your normal dragons <3 All gorgeous. Though, I think my favorite will forever be Sai.

@Supremacy
I love all your dragons man. Your gen1s are gorgeous (I take a look at them and just wanna go get more, but alas. Dragon space and money), your other dragons are gorgeous, and your lair is just gorgeous.

There's so many more I want to add but I just can't remember any.. It's late and I'm tired from my softball game xD I'll see if I can remember any in the morning ono
@Sillywinter
Oh you (: I wasn't expecting to pop up on this thread xD Thank you for the mention :D It made me happy, and gave me a smile <33
Your lair is gorgeous as well <3 You've changed it a bit since the last time I looked at it, but I gotta say, I'm in love with those dragons of yours <3

Sorry to the people below if these pings are unwanted. Let me know not to ping you if you don't want them for the future so I don't ping again ono

@HenryTheArcher
Of all the mono-type lairs, I think yours is the most impressive.
600+ Imperials? I tip my hat to you sir. And they're all gorgeous <3

@Cov
I've said it before and I'll say it again, your lair is amazing. All your gen1s, your normal dragons <3 All gorgeous. Though, I think my favorite will forever be Sai.

@Supremacy
I love all your dragons man. Your gen1s are gorgeous (I take a look at them and just wanna go get more, but alas. Dragon space and money), your other dragons are gorgeous, and your lair is just gorgeous.

There's so many more I want to add but I just can't remember any.. It's late and I'm tired from my softball game xD I'll see if I can remember any in the morning ono
ooooooo kkJS1Qp.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Oh boy, there's a lot of you. I'm sorry for the pings but I just had to say my bit!

@Mackenzi
Your art and lore is beyond words. I absolutely adore every aspect of Mudbrick Abbey and it's occult citizens, 10/10 would vacation there! <3

@GuidanceOfficer
Both your dragons and lore are top quality! I mean, what can beat a a dragon space program? (I've said this before, but i'll say it again: Your 2001 fandragons are A+ dude!)

@Awaicu
I'm a huge fan of your lore, you've put so much consideration into every aspect of your lair and it absolutely shows! (Your stardrapes have stolen my heart as well, they're super cool <3)

@Hisscale
I don't even know where to begin with your dragons, the dedication you've put into each one blows my mind!? Your lair is certainly up there with my favourites. c:

@Ythequeris and @GabuGabu
Both of your aesthetics are absolutely on point, the two of you have totally nailed the swampy/witchy vibes! (You can never go wrong with a few eldritch abominations as well!)

@Neuromancer
Officially the best hard-cyberpunk lair on flight rising. It's a fact.

@Supercell
Your lair is rad, your dragons are rad, and heck, you're pretty darn rad yourself! <3

@SHODAN and @Neurachem
I couldn't not mention you guys and your lairs. Somehow the both of you have managed to perfectly balance the plague and lightning aesthetics, and heck, i'm totally down for it!! Protoglitch made me cackle like a maniac as well i'm so sorry

@Neocore
Dude, your entire lair is frickin' superb and all of your dragons are amazing characters. It'll be cool to see where your lore takes them, and I personally can't wait to see where your lair goes in the future <3

@Melova
I mean, what can I say? You've inspired me so much over these past few months with your far-flung sci-fi lore (and your contagious taste in music). Every one of your beautiful pixel children fills me with so much joy, keep doing what you're doing!! <33 Also I gotta say that MMRs' lore slaps and if I was a dragon i'd totally stan <3 and her blog.
Oh boy, there's a lot of you. I'm sorry for the pings but I just had to say my bit!

@Mackenzi
Your art and lore is beyond words. I absolutely adore every aspect of Mudbrick Abbey and it's occult citizens, 10/10 would vacation there! <3

@GuidanceOfficer
Both your dragons and lore are top quality! I mean, what can beat a a dragon space program? (I've said this before, but i'll say it again: Your 2001 fandragons are A+ dude!)

@Awaicu
I'm a huge fan of your lore, you've put so much consideration into every aspect of your lair and it absolutely shows! (Your stardrapes have stolen my heart as well, they're super cool <3)

@Hisscale
I don't even know where to begin with your dragons, the dedication you've put into each one blows my mind!? Your lair is certainly up there with my favourites. c:

@Ythequeris and @GabuGabu
Both of your aesthetics are absolutely on point, the two of you have totally nailed the swampy/witchy vibes! (You can never go wrong with a few eldritch abominations as well!)

@Neuromancer
Officially the best hard-cyberpunk lair on flight rising. It's a fact.

@Supercell
Your lair is rad, your dragons are rad, and heck, you're pretty darn rad yourself! <3

@SHODAN and @Neurachem
I couldn't not mention you guys and your lairs. Somehow the both of you have managed to perfectly balance the plague and lightning aesthetics, and heck, i'm totally down for it!! Protoglitch made me cackle like a maniac as well i'm so sorry

@Neocore
Dude, your entire lair is frickin' superb and all of your dragons are amazing characters. It'll be cool to see where your lore takes them, and I personally can't wait to see where your lair goes in the future <3

@Melova
I mean, what can I say? You've inspired me so much over these past few months with your far-flung sci-fi lore (and your contagious taste in music). Every one of your beautiful pixel children fills me with so much joy, keep doing what you're doing!! <33 Also I gotta say that MMRs' lore slaps and if I was a dragon i'd totally stan <3 and her blog.
YQFYQ59.png
first of all, @Flutes - [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d97b606de9a9448f89ee8bbba4ca0966/tumblr_puf1irFbaI1sub4t8o1_400.png[/img] @zarane its all your fault i'm obsessed with bronze now ty so much, tawus is the most valid dragon ever!!!!1one @aearinn i still look to you for apparel layering inspiration; you're so goooood at making lots of items cohesive together im die ;A;;; @eagles @nimrook you guys always have such gorgeous and diverse desert Looks goin on, i always enjoy creepin' through your lairs (hope that's not too weird!!!) >;3c
first of all, @Flutes -
tumblr_puf1irFbaI1sub4t8o1_400.png

@zarane its all your fault i'm obsessed with bronze now ty so much, tawus is the most valid dragon ever!!!!1one

@aearinn i still look to you for apparel layering inspiration; you're so goooood at making lots of items cohesive together im die ;A;;;

@eagles @nimrook you guys always have such gorgeous and diverse desert Looks goin on, i always enjoy creepin' through your lairs (hope that's not too weird!!!) >;3c
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@daijobanai bc i love me and this entire thread is my inspiration for more projects that i won't be able to afford [emoji=mirror size=1]
@daijobanai bc i love me and this entire thread is my inspiration for more projects that i won't be able to afford
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
@Blueberrypodoboo

They have a REALLY EPIC lair ! It is based from a Circus

A lot of the dragons have Lore and Art !! you can get inspiration from there too !!
@Blueberrypodoboo

They have a REALLY EPIC lair ! It is based from a Circus

A lot of the dragons have Lore and Art !! you can get inspiration from there too !!
ew9u8Xp.png
@JaeJenkinz [img]https://paspahang.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/find-the-lovely-so-funny-you-will-cry-cat-memes-of-so-funny-you-will-cry-cat-memes.jpg[/img] thAnK ;-;
@JaeJenkinz
find-the-lovely-so-funny-you-will-cry-cat-memes-of-so-funny-you-will-cry-cat-memes.jpg
thAnK ;-;
LI2dqMf.png
@Fantelle thank you so much for the compliment, it made my day! I never expected anyone to notice my humble little lair haha :'D I love your dragons too and those little rainbow snappers are ridiciously cute, omg!!

I see a lot of beautiful lairs were already summoned (gonna second @/concept, @/epher, @/cov, I'm obsessed with your dragons :'D) so I'll throw in one more!

@Druzy Honestly probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing lairs I've had the pleasure of stumbling across! Your dragons are so unique and beautiful, I'm a huge sucker for earthy tones mixed with turquoise. Such an underappreciated color combo and you make it shine with your apparel/accent choices! Love the boho/desert vibes. :D
@Fantelle thank you so much for the compliment, it made my day! I never expected anyone to notice my humble little lair haha :'D I love your dragons too and those little rainbow snappers are ridiciously cute, omg!!

I see a lot of beautiful lairs were already summoned (gonna second @/concept, @/epher, @/cov, I'm obsessed with your dragons :'D) so I'll throw in one more!

@Druzy Honestly probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing lairs I've had the pleasure of stumbling across! Your dragons are so unique and beautiful, I'm a huge sucker for earthy tones mixed with turquoise. Such an underappreciated color combo and you make it shine with your apparel/accent choices! Love the boho/desert vibes. :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15