Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new gif/jif debate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gaoler like "gay-lore" because these dragons are gay and so am I
Gaoler like "gay-lore" because these dragons are gay and so am I
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
nope, just like coatl and bestiary, i will refuse the official pronounciation
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

gae-o-ler because gales are strong winds and blizzards have strong winds and blizzards have sno and and ice and gaolers are snow and ice dragons

in this essay I will
gae-o-ler because gales are strong winds and blizzards have strong winds and blizzards have sno and and ice and gaolers are snow and ice dragons

in this essay I will
faxrqz.jpg
The fact that “gaoler” is a real word pronounced “jailer” makes me hate the breed and the English language even more.

The fact they released these guys shortly after JALORES JLORIOUS JIFTS makes it so much worse.
The fact that “gaoler” is a real word pronounced “jailer” makes me hate the breed and the English language even more.

The fact they released these guys shortly after JALORES JLORIOUS JIFTS makes it so much worse.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
Would you pronounce the word great with a j?
Gaoler
Gaoler
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Gaoler but with a German pronunciation. You may take that from me if you can pry it from my cold, dead claws.
Gaoler but with a German pronunciation. You may take that from me if you can pry it from my cold, dead claws.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
"gao-o-ler" is how I say it in my head lol
"gao-o-ler" is how I say it in my head lol
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
I know what it's supposed to be, and in theory if talking about them out loud I'd use the proper pronunciation, but that being said: [quote name="Fantelle" date="2019-06-12 12:02:00" ] nope, just like coatl [s]and bestiary[/s], i will refuse the official pronounciation [/quote] (I say gao-ler)
I know what it's supposed to be, and in theory if talking about them out loud I'd use the proper pronunciation, but that being said:
Fantelle wrote on 2019-06-12 12:02:00:

(I say gao-ler)
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
[quote name="@SolifugeSpace" date="2019-06-12 14:28:48" ] Would you pronounce the word great with a j? Gaoler [/quote] i would like to introduce you (and everyone) to this [item=Primary Gene: Giraffe (Gaoler)] gene: giraffe (gaoler)
@SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-06-12 14:28:48:
Gaoler

i would like to introduce you (and everyone) to this

gene: giraffe (gaoler)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I pronounced it gay-o-ler before I read the update...
I pronounced it gay-o-ler before I read the update...
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9