Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new gif/jif debate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Charias" date="2019-06-09 01:52:52" ] Jailer because I keep it real. [/quote] Sadly. I think G-a-o-ler sound way better.
Charias wrote on 2019-06-09 01:52:52:
Jailer because I keep it real.
Sadly. I think G-a-o-ler sound way better.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
gah oh ler
because Jiraphics aren't a thing and I just can't ignore all those letters and pretend they aren't there.
gah oh ler
because Jiraphics aren't a thing and I just can't ignore all those letters and pretend they aren't there.
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="Daijobanai" date="2019-06-09 02:26:33" ] [s]Gayler[/s] [/quote]
Daijobanai wrote on 2019-06-09 02:26:33:
Gayler

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I say Jailer, but when it's shortened to "gao", I don't read that as the first half of "jai", I read that as "gow" :|
I say Jailer, but when it's shortened to "gao", I don't read that as the first half of "jai", I read that as "gow" :|
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I could mayyybe make the g/j thing work in my head, but I get stuck at the ao/ai sounds. I should try to pronounce it correctly because it is a real word, but despite my best efforts I have been pronouncing “elite” wrong in my head for years, so I feel like this isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Also, team gif. I don’t care what they say.
I could mayyybe make the g/j thing work in my head, but I get stuck at the ao/ai sounds. I should try to pronounce it correctly because it is a real word, but despite my best efforts I have been pronouncing “elite” wrong in my head for years, so I feel like this isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Also, team gif. I don’t care what they say.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
"gah-o-ler"
"gah-o-ler"
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Team gif and gah-oh-ler. I've known for a while of the words existence and proper pronunciation but.. brains, man.
Team gif and gah-oh-ler. I've known for a while of the words existence and proper pronunciation but.. brains, man.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
[quote name="Kitsicles" date="2019-06-09 06:55:18" ] honestly while i know it's "jailer", that sounds silly to me, so i stick with "gah-oo-ler" because it sounds cool. because really, "woah what breed are you" "jailer" "i...see that, we're in a jail, no really, what breed are you-" "j a i l e r" [/quote] yeah, idc what staff says it's gay-oh-ler i know it's an actual word and all but ao doesn't sound like ai and that is the hill i'm ready to die on
Kitsicles wrote on 2019-06-09 06:55:18:
honestly while i know it's "jailer", that sounds silly to me, so i stick with "gah-oo-ler" because it sounds cool.

because really,
"woah what breed are you"
"jailer"
"i...see that, we're in a jail, no really, what breed are you-"
"j a i l e r"

yeah, idc what staff says it's gay-oh-ler

i know it's an actual word and all but ao doesn't sound like ai and that is the hill i'm ready to die on
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
Jailer now because it sounds cooler.
Jailer now because it sounds cooler.
[quote name="Kitsicles" date="2019-06-09 06:55:18" ] honestly while i know it's "jailer", that sounds silly to me, so i stick with "gah-oo-ler" because it sounds cool. because really, "woah what breed are you" "jailer" "i...see that, we're in a jail, no really, what breed are you-" "j a i l e r" [/quote] Guardians have the same problem tho
Kitsicles wrote on 2019-06-09 06:55:18:
honestly while i know it's "jailer", that sounds silly to me, so i stick with "gah-oo-ler" because it sounds cool.

because really,
"woah what breed are you"
"jailer"
"i...see that, we're in a jail, no really, what breed are you-"
"j a i l e r"

Guardians have the same problem tho
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9