Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Hell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[quote name="Dusskfall" date="2019-06-08 11:43:58" ] the ones i want are coliseum drops.. so.. slog slog slog.. [/quote] Saaaaaame.
Dusskfall wrote on 2019-06-08 11:43:58:
the ones i want are coliseum drops.. so.. slog slog slog..
Saaaaaame.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
I haven't tried buying any of them, I know those snipres have some insanely good wifi so I've no chance at getting any lol I'll wait to buy some later, but I've been in the coli trying to get some there. Drops are ok, but no genes :< Hopefully I can get all the ones I want soon. I really want to gene the first two I scrolled and then some of the other ones. One of my dream dragons looks drop dead gorgeous as a Gaoler, just need to coli grind long enough to get Phantom and Spirit. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=27&winggene=39&wings=60&auth=5e4577f56d56001bf674505e46d2491e6959d3c5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I haven't tried buying any of them, I know those snipres have some insanely good wifi so I've no chance at getting any lol
I'll wait to buy some later, but I've been in the coli trying to get some there. Drops are ok, but no genes :<

Hopefully I can get all the ones I want soon. I really want to gene the first two I scrolled and then some of the other ones.
One of my dream dragons looks drop dead gorgeous as a Gaoler, just need to coli grind long enough to get Phantom and Spirit.
dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=27&winggene=39&wings=60&auth=5e4577f56d56001bf674505e46d2491e6959d3c5&dummyext=prev.png
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Shroomie
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am looking for x2 ghost and I haven't even seen it in the marketplace yet.
@Shroomie
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am looking for x2 ghost and I haven't even seen it in the marketplace yet.
Got lucky and Sniped a streak
Got fed up and bought a breakup on the AH
Impatiently Waiting for Shardflank to even show up

and let's not mention the 3 Coli grinding for genes that No-one has found yet.

At least my 6-digit's are gonna be happy
Got lucky and Sniped a streak
Got fed up and bought a breakup on the AH
Impatiently Waiting for Shardflank to even show up

and let's not mention the 3 Coli grinding for genes that No-one has found yet.

At least my 6-digit's are gonna be happy
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="KitchenOfDeath" date="2019-06-08 11:47:35" ] [quote name="Dusskfall" date="2019-06-08 11:43:58" ] the ones i want are coliseum drops.. so.. slog slog slog.. [/quote] Saaaaaame. [/quote] All Avarice needs is Phantom and he'll be completed c': I'm crying over these drop rates guys
KitchenOfDeath wrote on 2019-06-08 11:47:35:
Dusskfall wrote on 2019-06-08 11:43:58:
the ones i want are coliseum drops.. so.. slog slog slog..
Saaaaaame.

All Avarice needs is Phantom and he'll be completed c': I'm crying over these drop rates guys
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
i'm stalking the mp for some genes but i wouldn't be surprised if it takes a day for me to even get any
funny how the gem genes are easiest to get at the moment - they may be pricey, but at least they'll never run out
i'm stalking the mp for some genes but i wouldn't be surprised if it takes a day for me to even get any
funny how the gem genes are easiest to get at the moment - they may be pricey, but at least they'll never run out
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
if anyone reading this is in the eastern hemisphere/hawaii and alaska, you could probably snag genes when the site slows down for the night

or if you're in pst you could stay up till 2am like me :^)
if anyone reading this is in the eastern hemisphere/hawaii and alaska, you could probably snag genes when the site slows down for the night

or if you're in pst you could stay up till 2am like me :^)
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I can't even get the coliseum to work to start grinding. :-(
I can't even get the coliseum to work to start grinding. :-(
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
I just need four Trail genes for two pairs... xP Oh, right, and three Ghosts.

That's it for now... ^^;; I'll probably need more as soon as the lag calms down some more. (I don't really care to use scrying workshop at the moment, so...)
I just need four Trail genes for two pairs... xP Oh, right, and three Ghosts.

That's it for now... ^^;; I'll probably need more as soon as the lag calms down some more. (I don't really care to use scrying workshop at the moment, so...)
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Yeah It restocks and is gone in 4 seconds. Thats normal
Yeah It restocks and is gone in 4 seconds. Thats normal
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33