Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Hell
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
ive been grinding since Gaolers came out for the coli genes or anything that i could sell to help me get them but literally nothing good has dropped oops
ive been grinding since Gaolers came out for the coli genes or anything that i could sell to help me get them but literally nothing good has dropped oops
I'm struggling, starting to get bad RSI in my wrist from coli grinding for spirit genes. Hours upon hours each day and not a single gene, spirit or otherwise :'(
I'm struggling, starting to get bad RSI in my wrist from coli grinding for spirit genes. Hours upon hours each day and not a single gene, spirit or otherwise :'(
I have given up trying to find genes...
I have given up trying to find genes...
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Want Blossom?

Yeah have fun those pink mums sell at 200g a pop
The absurdity
Want Blossom?

Yeah have fun those pink mums sell at 200g a pop
The absurdity
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
With all the time I’ve spent grinding since coli genes became a thing Ive gotten..............one. I’m still grinding every day but I have very little hope. And I’m also grinding Baldwin and foraging to level up, but it’s taking [i]so long[/i]. And I’ve been on the site for five years, I have a lot of sympathies for any newbies who want anything more than an all basic gaoler. But! At least the gem genes are actually affordable. As someone with lots of gen ones and a fondness or shiny genes I am grateful for that [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
With all the time I’ve spent grinding since coli genes became a thing Ive gotten..............one.

I’m still grinding every day but I have very little hope.

And I’m also grinding Baldwin and foraging to level up, but it’s taking so long. And I’ve been on the site for five years, I have a lot of sympathies for any newbies who want anything more than an all basic gaoler.

But! At least the gem genes are actually affordable. As someone with lots of gen ones and a fondness or shiny genes I am grateful for that
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=126&tertgene=36&winggene=35&wings=118&auth=31a58f003a398c3c105745d5750ab4714f5adf91&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Let me just cry for a minute
dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=126&tertgene=36&winggene=35&wings=118&auth=31a58f003a398c3c105745d5750ab4714f5adf91&dummyext=prev.png

Let me just cry for a minute
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I've had no problem with the marketplace (gem or treasure) genes, but this Blossom gene is getting me down enough that I feel like leaving Flight Rising. And the reason for that is how rare the Pink Mums are, combined with the absolutely ridiculous amount people are asking for them on the auction house. I absolutely HATE this part of Flight Rising. I hate how people behave on here when it comes to gems and treasure. I'm so tired of greed.
I've had no problem with the marketplace (gem or treasure) genes, but this Blossom gene is getting me down enough that I feel like leaving Flight Rising. And the reason for that is how rare the Pink Mums are, combined with the absolutely ridiculous amount people are asking for them on the auction house. I absolutely HATE this part of Flight Rising. I hate how people behave on here when it comes to gems and treasure. I'm so tired of greed.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
hahaha no
im doing somehow fine on my own, being able to snipe some genes on the mp. the baldwin genes are another problem, though.
hahaha no
im doing somehow fine on my own, being able to snipe some genes on the mp. the baldwin genes are another problem, though.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I hate the way the new flower gene is literally too hard to get. I've been playing for like 5 years and I don't have the stuff required. It's absurd.
I hate the way the new flower gene is literally too hard to get. I've been playing for like 5 years and I don't have the stuff required. It's absurd.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
I gotta max out my insect gathering before the accomplishments system changes, but after that? I'll be in the foraging section, desperately hoping for pink mums.
I gotta max out my insect gathering before the accomplishments system changes, but after that? I'll be in the foraging section, desperately hoping for pink mums.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33