Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Hell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Anyone else frustrated with how hard it is to grab genes! Let's vent here! Or just talk about our progress with getting the genes we want.
Anyone else frustrated with how hard it is to grab genes! Let's vent here! Or just talk about our progress with getting the genes we want.
It's probably going to be absoutely nutty for a while. There are 6.3k players online right now, for instance...
It's probably going to be absoutely nutty for a while. There are 6.3k players online right now, for instance...

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Thalath
For sure. At this point, I've accepted that it will take time and I'm kind of just along for the ride.
@Thalath
For sure. At this point, I've accepted that it will take time and I'm kind of just along for the ride.
I managed to get the horns after selling an egg, but I doubt I'll be able to get treasure genes for a bit
I managed to get the horns after selling an egg, but I doubt I'll be able to get treasure genes for a bit
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
I haven't been able to grab any yet, but I can wait!! I'm also happy with how cool they look and how amazing the mosaic and breakup genes look!!
I haven't been able to grab any yet, but I can wait!! I'm also happy with how cool they look and how amazing the mosaic and breakup genes look!!
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
the ones i want are coliseum drops.. so.. slog slog slog..
the ones i want are coliseum drops.. so.. slog slog slog..
1586705.png2133444.png2075872.png1997799.png2128387.png
I've been trying to get a breakup gene and Ive barely missed it 3 different times. Then go look at how much people are selling it for in tye AH. It's getting really frustrating
I've been trying to get a breakup gene and Ive barely missed it 3 different times. Then go look at how much people are selling it for in tye AH. It's getting really frustrating
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
Ugh, yes. One of my Gaolers needs Phantom and Shardflank, and neither have been listed on the AH by anyone. It’s annoying [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1]
Ugh, yes. One of my Gaolers needs Phantom and Shardflank, and neither have been listed on the AH by anyone. It’s annoying
The only one I've managed to get is gnarlhorn. I'm guessing it's going to take patience to get the others (plus a whole lot of coli-grinding for Phantom).
The only one I've managed to get is gnarlhorn. I'm guessing it's going to take patience to get the others (plus a whole lot of coli-grinding for Phantom).
The Empyreal Library
I just want shardflank.... I am almost sad they are a treasure gene - the shiny genes I wanted for my pair were gem genes and super easy to get - longing for a gem gene... you know it's tough lol
I just want shardflank.... I am almost sad they are a treasure gene - the shiny genes I wanted for my pair were gem genes and super easy to get - longing for a gem gene... you know it's tough lol
Nq0eoGi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33