Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Hell
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
....i've mostly gened 2 dragons.
....i've mostly gened 2 dragons.
TBD
@aniela

You're right. Thank you. For some reason, I assumed all the new genes were coli drops.
@aniela

You're right. Thank you. For some reason, I assumed all the new genes were coli drops.
Accidently snagged a regular Jaguar. RIP
Accidently snagged a regular Jaguar. RIP
RIP to anyone wanting the treasure or coli genes.
RIP to anyone wanting the treasure or coli genes.
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
Best wishes to anyone trying to coli... the lag is killing me!
Best wishes to anyone trying to coli... the lag is killing me!
I'm only suffering minimal lag, but the coli is still a total drag. They need to increase the seed rate.
I'm only suffering minimal lag, but the coli is still a total drag. They need to increase the seed rate.
gxacNa1.gif
Despite slow (I'm out of hi-speed data) internet, coli actually isn't lagging too bad over here! (I am actually having the forums lagging way worse than coli.)
Despite slow (I'm out of hi-speed data) internet, coli actually isn't lagging too bad over here! (I am actually having the forums lagging way worse than coli.)
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
Knowing how slow I am, it’s gonna be a while before I can get any of the new treasure genes that I would like :( Oh well, I’ll just let time fly and see if I can get one sometime in the future! XD
Knowing how slow I am, it’s gonna be a while before I can get any of the new treasure genes that I would like :( Oh well, I’ll just let time fly and see if I can get one sometime in the future! XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Just saw shardhide in the treasure marketplace but it was snatched up before I even had a chance.
Just saw shardhide in the treasure marketplace but it was snatched up before I even had a chance.
Just witnessed 28 Breakup genes get snapped up in seconds. Hoo boy....
Just witnessed 28 Breakup genes get snapped up in seconds. Hoo boy....
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33