Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 152 153
We're gettin a plague ancient breed that's going to look weird, alien, and neat as heck with a long tail i'm calling it right now.
We're gettin a plague ancient breed that's going to look weird, alien, and neat as heck with a long tail i'm calling it right now.
oh lawd he comin
oh lawd he comin
aqLwpCP.png
oh god i'm so excited!

i have 12 devoted spaces cleared in my lair + 1 in the hd because ofc i'm gonna need an ancients ambassador
oh god i'm so excited!

i have 12 devoted spaces cleared in my lair + 1 in the hd because ofc i'm gonna need an ancients ambassador
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
So are those things close to the 'camera' stalagmites? they gotta be right?
Can... you guys at least say that much? :D
So are those things close to the 'camera' stalagmites? they gotta be right?
Can... you guys at least say that much? :D
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/029/129/650.gif[/img]
650.gif
pew pew pew
[quote name="wrecknrule" date="2019-06-05 12:24:21" ] I read the bottom as "cast out". We have a rune scratched out. Something's been cast out and is now returning? [/quote] I'm seeing a lot of people saying that they are "reading" the runes. Where do you find out how to do that? It would be very helpful on most of this site. :)
wrecknrule wrote on 2019-06-05 12:24:21:
I read the bottom as "cast out". We have a rune scratched out. Something's been cast out and is now returning?

I'm seeing a lot of people saying that they are "reading" the runes. Where do you find out how to do that? It would be very helpful on most of this site. :)
bAMdmKk.png
It's coming...
It's coming...
cbQdPvX.png
I leave FR. For ONE day and whay happens? Shenanigans!!!

For real though no idea what is going on besides that it's prob connected to ancients.
I leave FR. For ONE day and whay happens? Shenanigans!!!

For real though no idea what is going on besides that it's prob connected to ancients.
Thank you for this
Now I have a puzzle
Thank you for this
Now I have a puzzle
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
@Bluemoonygirl

Since we're posting on the theories on the front page, can you add my thought? Thanks!

OK...

I think the four circling colors represent the first four Flights, with the fifth colored image in the middle possibly representing a meeting place for them that they used to go to, before all the trouble and fights started...or maybe even during the trouble and fights. After all, we have Festivals now. Who's to say that the first four Flights didn't have something similar, like one time of year where there was no fighting and they all met in peace?

I agree it looks like one of the runes has been scratched off, and that...could be worrying. But it might NOT be scratched off. It might be simply be a white rune, instead. In which case, it could represent Light Flight, perhaps...or maybe Lightning Flight...

There is, however, another, darker, possibility. We know that several Dragon Gods started attempts at dragons, and then changed their mind. Icewarden started with the Tundras, but got disappointed, and turned to making another breed instead. And Lightweaver made the Imperials, but then stopped, and created the Pearlcatchers. Looking at the "scratched out" rune, I can't help but wonder if that represents an abandoned breed...or one that WILL be abandoned. We have the Lightwaever's ominous comment about Imperials needing to be destroyed after all...

Obviously, whatever this rune set it. its a hint to a history newly discovered...possibly in Earth sector, ala Bounty of Elements with the strange Archaeological Dig?

[ Actually, looking at the whole image, I can't help but remember an image I once did, to represent the four basic alchemical elements, in dragon form. It had a red, green, blue, and white (though in classical elements it should have been gold), dragon circling the earth, representing, respectively, fire, earth, water, air:

ru9tnm.jpg

(I actually "borrowed" the concept from another image, of three dragons circling the earth. To me, the image was missing an "element," so I added it.

fkr4mp.jpg )

I find it interesting that this image is similar, except the dragon glyphs are circling a house, instead of a planet, and are not necessarily in the right color order. Just something to think about... ]

To be honest, I am far, far, more intrigued by the shadows. It looks like something is looking at the glyphs. Something big...and horned....is THAT perhaps the new breed? And could it perhaps, have just made that rune cluster....or just scratched off one of the runes? Now that's omnious....what if its intending to scracth off the others, too?

Edit: Looking at it again, I just thought of somethign else...was there ever a time when dragons and Beastclans were at peace? It could be a representation of that time, and a meeting place where they all once went. Three glyphs for the three prime Beastclans (whatever they were back then), and the green glyph for the dragon breeds...with the glpyh in the middle represeting the place where they all met and dicussed things peacebaly...and maybe the "scratched our" image, if it is scratched out, represents a Beastclan that is no more...

(@Canisa)
@Bluemoonygirl

Since we're posting on the theories on the front page, can you add my thought? Thanks!

OK...

I think the four circling colors represent the first four Flights, with the fifth colored image in the middle possibly representing a meeting place for them that they used to go to, before all the trouble and fights started...or maybe even during the trouble and fights. After all, we have Festivals now. Who's to say that the first four Flights didn't have something similar, like one time of year where there was no fighting and they all met in peace?

I agree it looks like one of the runes has been scratched off, and that...could be worrying. But it might NOT be scratched off. It might be simply be a white rune, instead. In which case, it could represent Light Flight, perhaps...or maybe Lightning Flight...

There is, however, another, darker, possibility. We know that several Dragon Gods started attempts at dragons, and then changed their mind. Icewarden started with the Tundras, but got disappointed, and turned to making another breed instead. And Lightweaver made the Imperials, but then stopped, and created the Pearlcatchers. Looking at the "scratched out" rune, I can't help but wonder if that represents an abandoned breed...or one that WILL be abandoned. We have the Lightwaever's ominous comment about Imperials needing to be destroyed after all...

Obviously, whatever this rune set it. its a hint to a history newly discovered...possibly in Earth sector, ala Bounty of Elements with the strange Archaeological Dig?

[ Actually, looking at the whole image, I can't help but remember an image I once did, to represent the four basic alchemical elements, in dragon form. It had a red, green, blue, and white (though in classical elements it should have been gold), dragon circling the earth, representing, respectively, fire, earth, water, air:

ru9tnm.jpg

(I actually "borrowed" the concept from another image, of three dragons circling the earth. To me, the image was missing an "element," so I added it.

fkr4mp.jpg )

I find it interesting that this image is similar, except the dragon glyphs are circling a house, instead of a planet, and are not necessarily in the right color order. Just something to think about... ]

To be honest, I am far, far, more intrigued by the shadows. It looks like something is looking at the glyphs. Something big...and horned....is THAT perhaps the new breed? And could it perhaps, have just made that rune cluster....or just scratched off one of the runes? Now that's omnious....what if its intending to scracth off the others, too?

Edit: Looking at it again, I just thought of somethign else...was there ever a time when dragons and Beastclans were at peace? It could be a representation of that time, and a meeting place where they all once went. Three glyphs for the three prime Beastclans (whatever they were back then), and the green glyph for the dragon breeds...with the glpyh in the middle represeting the place where they all met and dicussed things peacebaly...and maybe the "scratched our" image, if it is scratched out, represents a Beastclan that is no more...

(@Canisa)
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 152 153