Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 152 153
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
I've noticed several people saying the ancients were going to be from certain elemental Gods, such as we have now, but when I look back at the dev update, I'm reading it different? [quote=Akiri on April 15, 2019]The Bounty of the Elements The strange energies that literally changed the face of Sornieth didn’t stop there. Stirred by the elemental upheaval, ancient dragons from eras long gone and forgotten by time have awoken. They now venture forth into this starkly different and modern world. Many of these archaic creatures were crafted by the gods when they first began to vie for territory. Hastily designed, these creations were needed to carve the land into distinct realms, and remain very different from one another to this day. [b]Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all.[/b][/quote] And with just reading that again, could the scratched out one be the non aligned ancients?
I've noticed several people saying the ancients were going to be from certain elemental Gods, such as we have now, but when I look back at the dev update, I'm reading it different?
Akiri on April 15, 2019 wrote:
The Bounty of the Elements

The strange energies that literally changed the face of Sornieth didn’t stop there. Stirred by the elemental upheaval, ancient dragons from eras long gone and forgotten by time have awoken. They now venture forth into this starkly different and modern world.

Many of these archaic creatures were crafted by the gods when they first began to vie for territory. Hastily designed, these creations were needed to carve the land into distinct realms, and remain very different from one another to this day. Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all.
And with just reading that again, could the scratched out one be the non aligned ancients?
bAMdmKk.png
THE ANCIENT ONES, THEY COME SOON
THE ANCIENT ONES, THEY COME SOON
[quote name="ItsGigglez" date="2019-06-05 14:19:41" ] Me when I saw this post. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/UO5elnTqo4vSg/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] honestly.... me..... god I'm so excited about what this will lead to......
ItsGigglez wrote on 2019-06-05 14:19:41:
Me when I saw this post.

giphy.gif
honestly.... me..... god I'm so excited about what this will lead to......
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
So hyped for the ancients!
So hyped for the ancients!
I4TUkY9.png
EXCITE
EXCITE
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
This 'scratched out' rune could also be a symbol for 'unaligned' - perhaps dragonkin, such as Wyverns and Hydras, as opposed to dragons, and possibly what dragons themselves came from with the aid of the deities. I mean, you can't make something from nothing, so there must have been something that the deities made dragons from. It being worn and scratched out could be due to these creatures essentially disappearing over time and the rune losing its magical properties that would keep it pristine like the others - or, perhaps, since it was for a non-elemental/neutral species, it never had any anti-weathering magic on it in the first place.

I know everyone is wanting the fluffy 'ancient Tundras'/Gaolers or however you spell it, but I personally hope it's not them. :P I don't like Tudras as is and having an 'ancient' version of them just doesn't sound as unique and fun.
This 'scratched out' rune could also be a symbol for 'unaligned' - perhaps dragonkin, such as Wyverns and Hydras, as opposed to dragons, and possibly what dragons themselves came from with the aid of the deities. I mean, you can't make something from nothing, so there must have been something that the deities made dragons from. It being worn and scratched out could be due to these creatures essentially disappearing over time and the rune losing its magical properties that would keep it pristine like the others - or, perhaps, since it was for a non-elemental/neutral species, it never had any anti-weathering magic on it in the first place.

I know everyone is wanting the fluffy 'ancient Tundras'/Gaolers or however you spell it, but I personally hope it's not them. :P I don't like Tudras as is and having an 'ancient' version of them just doesn't sound as unique and fun.
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
[quote name="Feral71" date="2019-06-05 14:26:57" ] I've noticed several people saying the ancients were going to be from certain elemental Gods, such as we have now, but when I look back at the dev update, I'm reading it different? [quote=Akiri on April 15, 2019]The Bounty of the Elements The strange energies that literally changed the face of Sornieth didn’t stop there. Stirred by the elemental upheaval, ancient dragons from eras long gone and forgotten by time have awoken. They now venture forth into this starkly different and modern world. Many of these archaic creatures were crafted by the gods when they first began to vie for territory. Hastily designed, these creations were needed to carve the land into distinct realms, and remain very different from one another to this day. [b]Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all.[/b][/quote] And with just reading that again, could the scratched out one be the non aligned ancients? [/quote] Pft. You totally beat me to it. XD Thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed!
Feral71 wrote on 2019-06-05 14:26:57:
I've noticed several people saying the ancients were going to be from certain elemental Gods, such as we have now, but when I look back at the dev update, I'm reading it different?
Akiri on April 15, 2019 wrote:
The Bounty of the Elements

The strange energies that literally changed the face of Sornieth didn’t stop there. Stirred by the elemental upheaval, ancient dragons from eras long gone and forgotten by time have awoken. They now venture forth into this starkly different and modern world.

Many of these archaic creatures were crafted by the gods when they first began to vie for territory. Hastily designed, these creations were needed to carve the land into distinct realms, and remain very different from one another to this day. Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all.
And with just reading that again, could the scratched out one be the non aligned ancients?

Pft. You totally beat me to it. XD Thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed!
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
[quote name="@TenderVulture" date="2019-06-05 12:53:57" ] F O R M V O L T R O N [/quote] here for this quote and this quote only
@TenderVulture wrote on 2019-06-05 12:53:57:
F O R M V O L T R O N
here for this quote and this quote only
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="Feral71" date="2019-06-05 14:26:57" ] I've noticed several people saying the ancients were going to be from certain elemental Gods, such as we have now, but when I look back at the dev update, I'm reading it different? (quote removed for brevity) And with just reading that again, could the scratched out one be the non aligned ancients? [/quote] Oooo I like this thought...
Feral71 wrote on 2019-06-05 14:26:57:

(quote removed for brevity)

Oooo I like this thought...
15evlog.jpg
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 152 153