Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (NEW GENE!)Soli's Breed Workshop!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
The hatchling is so cuteeee
The hatchling is so cuteeee
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
pardus is so cute its illegal stop that
also add me to the pinglist please
pardus is so cute its illegal stop that
also add me to the pinglist please
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Pls ping
Pls ping
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Please ping me for more of these beauties, I must satisfy the thirst for more breeds before I explode from waiting for the update.
Please ping me for more of these beauties, I must satisfy the thirst for more breeds before I explode from waiting for the update.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[quote name="Silverpelt60" date="2019-06-07 08:19:43" ] Please ping me for more of these beauties, I must satisfy the thirst for more breeds before I explode from waiting for the update. [/quote] Same, I can't wait for the ancient breed! More parts for me hehehehehe
Silverpelt60 wrote on 2019-06-07 08:19:43:

Same, I can't wait for the ancient breed! More parts for me hehehehehe
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace if you do i'd be interested in looking at least! i may pop my head in for a suggestion but i'm more than happy to just watch ^^
@SolifugeSpace if you do i'd be interested in looking at least! i may pop my head in for a suggestion but i'm more than happy to just watch ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
bro!!! bro these look Epic
also felis and ferus are both used for the ice breed in the post? felis is in the breeds list i assume it was autocorrect?
anyway pinglist?
also felis and ferus are both used for the ice breed in the post? felis is in the breeds list i assume it was autocorrect?
anyway pinglist?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @Venosl @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral
I swear this is the last ping for today, just another update!
The Art Thread has been set up and I made a separate Pinglist for anyone interested

It can be found here
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @Venosl @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral
I swear this is the last ping for today, just another update!
The Art Thread has been set up and I made a separate Pinglist for anyone interested

It can be found here
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

small-hourglass.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2019-06-07 13:12:54" ] bro!!! bro these look Epic also felis and ferus are both used for the ice breed in the post? felis is in the breeds list i assume it was autocorrect? [/quote] Thanks for pointing out! It was because the words sound close to each other
PixelSpiral wrote on 2019-06-07 13:12:54:

Thanks for pointing out! It was because the words sound close to each other
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace
Pinglist please! I'm really enjoying these and definitely want to keep seeing them
@SolifugeSpace
Pinglist please! I'm really enjoying these and definitely want to keep seeing them
LklXAGK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14