Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (NEW GENE!)Soli's Breed Workshop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi A fresh new breed is ready! Female pose and baby one are coming soon The Starwatcher [img]https://i.ibb.co/YkhwwQD/starwatcher-adult.png[/img] Starwatchers are a type of medium sized breed original to the Arcane domain, being an extremely rare sight. The most notable feature of the Starwatchers are the strange head shape with the eyes being located directly on the lower jaw, with double pointed to curved horns protruding from the back, and extremely reflective scales. These exotic dragons are profoundly fused to Arcane magic, being able to channel large destructive beans that can sear or steal the energy of any other surrounding magic and backfire it, imitating it's properties. These dragons are limited in terms of physical force and flight, relying on magic in order to fly and casting from a high distance, avoiding close combat. If a Starwatcher is cornered, it will desperately engage on close combat by quickly aiming precise nasty bite of it's jaws into the vital points of it's attacker. The most powerful ability of this breed is the capability of blending in with it's surroundings by firing a magic blast in front of it's body and immediately engulf themselves on it, making it's reflective scales shimmer strong enough to reflect the environment itself around it.
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi

A fresh new breed is ready!
Female pose and baby one are coming soon

The Starwatcher
starwatcher-adult.png

Starwatchers are a type of medium sized breed original to the Arcane domain, being an extremely rare sight. The most notable feature of the Starwatchers are the strange head shape with the eyes being located directly on the lower jaw, with double pointed to curved horns protruding from the back, and extremely reflective scales. These exotic dragons are profoundly fused to Arcane magic, being able to channel large destructive beans that can sear or steal the energy of any other surrounding magic and backfire it, imitating it's properties.

These dragons are limited in terms of physical force and flight, relying on magic in order to fly and casting from a high distance, avoiding close combat. If a Starwatcher is cornered, it will desperately engage on close combat by quickly aiming precise nasty bite of it's jaws into the vital points of it's attacker.
The most powerful ability of this breed is the capability of blending in with it's surroundings by firing a magic blast in front of it's body and immediately engulf themselves on it, making it's reflective scales shimmer strong enough to reflect the environment itself around it.

sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="@Crisps" date="2019-05-22 03:02:42" ] Very quick scribble will prob finish later, I love these edits what the heck lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568168025086361614/580696708149936128/1558519256783.png[/img] [/quote] (This thread died faster than I thought) I love it! Please tell me when you finish it 'cause I'm interested
@Crisps wrote on 2019-05-22 03:02:42:
Very quick scribble will prob finish later,
I love these edits what the heck lol

1558519256783.png
(This thread died faster than I thought)

I love it! Please tell me when you finish it 'cause I'm interested
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
pings please
Oh my gosh, Qualas are so cute! And Starwatchers look like little goblins, I love them. I'd have a lair with just those two breeds if I could
pings please
Oh my gosh, Qualas are so cute! And Starwatchers look like little goblins, I love them. I'd have a lair with just those two breeds if I could
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
pinggg
pinggg

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
*drops in*

yo could i get a ping? I really want to follow this progress ;w;
*drops in*

yo could i get a ping? I really want to follow this progress ;w;
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I just think they're neat
I just think they're neat
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Ping me, please?? I love this so much??
Ping me, please?? I love this so much??
ttGfSL1.png
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-05-22 16:55:49" ] [snip] The Starwatcher [img]https://i.ibb.co/YkhwwQD/starwatcher-adult.png[/img] [snip] [/quote] i am SO drawing this sometime
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-05-22 16:55:49:
[snip]
The Starwatcher
starwatcher-adult.png
[snip]
i am SO drawing this sometime
^^^^
^^^^
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
Bro pinglist PLEASE.

(I'm loving the Quala. I don't know if its name is a koala pun, but it's amazing.)
Bro pinglist PLEASE.

(I'm loving the Quala. I don't know if its name is a koala pun, but it's amazing.)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14