Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (NEW GENE!)Soli's Breed Workshop!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Ooo I’d also love to be on the adopt pinglist...

But the SAIL. YESSS such a throwback to the first lizards on earth!! 15/10 seriously.

But the SAIL. YESSS such a throwback to the first lizards on earth!! 15/10 seriously.
TBD
[center][center][size= 7]- Update -[font=cursive][/font] [/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/3Msvmms/lightbottom2.png[/img] [/center][/center] -------- @Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @Fiendishly @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral @CappuccinoDragon @Kataracts @dustfawn @Silverbolt1159 @Redspike944 @wyvernaura888 @Dragonwyspr @Beany121 @saltedsnails @Daijobanai @218715 @Meiia @morikar @WolfByte @Gyrfalcon2 @FallenAngel @Chill827 ------- [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/qNskrr4/malachite-and-jasper-gene-reveal-banner.png[/img][/center] I made another exclusive gene! I wanted to have a more gemstone approach because Earth isn't just dust and rocks [emoji=earth rune size=1] Expect more exclusive and unique genes soon! These genes will be available with the release of adopts and is subjected to slight changes [columns] [img]https://i.ibb.co/G28dTdN/Webp-net-gifmaker.gif[/img] [nextcol] [center][emoji=gem size=][/center] -------- [size=4] Malachite and Jasper are primary and secondary genes which are inspired by the gemstones with the same name. They generally come in natural colors to blend in with the dusty and sandy enviroment in surfaces and caves. There is also a possibility of sparkly and striking variants, which commonly dwell in crystallized caves. -------- [/columns] ------- [size= 6] [center] Next Update is tomorrow! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
- Update -
lightbottom2.png

@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @Fiendishly @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral @CappuccinoDragon @Kataracts @dustfawn @Silverbolt1159 @Redspike944 @wyvernaura888 @Dragonwyspr @Beany121 @saltedsnails @Daijobanai @218715 @Meiia @morikar @WolfByte @Gyrfalcon2 @FallenAngel @Chill827
malachite-and-jasper-gene-reveal-banner.png

I made another exclusive gene! I wanted to have a more gemstone approach because Earth isn't just dust and rocks
Expect more exclusive and unique genes soon!

These genes will be available with the release of adopts and is subjected to slight changes
Webp-net-gifmaker.gif

Malachite and Jasper are primary and secondary genes which are inspired by the gemstones with the same name. They generally come in natural colors to blend in with the dusty and sandy enviroment in surfaces and caves. There is also a possibility of sparkly and striking variants, which commonly dwell in crystallized caves.

Next Update is tomorrow!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Oh, I really like that gene. I wish that was an official one, it's like a swirly version of other dual color genes. Those are my favorite sort.
Oh, I really like that gene. I wish that was an official one, it's like a swirly version of other dual color genes. Those are my favorite sort.
LklXAGK.png
if this was a real gene id buy like 10 dragons with it
if this was a real gene id buy like 10 dragons with it
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
[quote name="@DemonKid" date="2019-10-19 09:22:02" ] Ooo I’d also love to be on the adopt pinglist... But the SAIL. YESSS such a throwback to the first lizards on earth!! 15/10 seriously. [/quote] Added! Thank you! I plan on designing some more dinosaur-like ancient breeds in the future. This one was inspired by the Concavenator and the sail supports the secondary genes [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/Concavenator_corcovatus_V2.png[/img]
@DemonKid wrote on 2019-10-19 09:22:02:

Added!
Thank you!
I plan on designing some more dinosaur-like ancient breeds in the future. This one was inspired by the Concavenator and the sail supports the secondary genes
Concavenator_corcovatus_V2.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
These are all so cool !
These are all so cool !
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Add me to the ponglist
Add me to the ponglist
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
The Dualquake looks so cool! It would be awesome if they became the actual earth ancient :3 They remind me of Mayan/Aztec lineage.
The Dualquake looks so cool! It would be awesome if they became the actual earth ancient :3 They remind me of Mayan/Aztec lineage.
ldNLSdw.png
pinglist please! this stuff is great ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

[quote name="@Andraya" date="2019-11-07 17:57:55" ] pinglist please! this stuff is great ^^ [/quote] Added! Thank you!
@Andraya wrote on 2019-11-07 17:57:55:

Added! Thank you!
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP