Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm posting this on a nintendo 3DS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FlareTheDragon yeah it's kind of a pain but at least mine doesn't load for 20mins like everyone else's
@FlareTheDragon yeah it's kind of a pain but at least mine doesn't load for 20mins like everyone else's
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/987/overcome.jpg[/img]
overcome.jpg
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
...Please feed your dragons...
...Please feed your dragons...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku I literally can't keep them fed for too long,, I have over 40 mirrors and they consume all of my meat
@MaplesHaiku I literally can't keep them fed for too long,, I have over 40 mirrors and they consume all of my meat
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
THIS IS INCREDIBLE
THIS IS INCREDIBLE
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="FlareTheDragon" date="2019-05-19 04:51:56" ] I've played FR on a 3DS before. You have to keep zooming in on every page you visit just so you can tap the buttons and such. [/quote] huh, i don't really have to [quote name="winrar" date="2019-05-16 22:34:44" ] Reddit works alright on 3DS too. For browsing AskReddit, at least. But it stops loading comments about 10 down. [/quote] for me it just doesnt load at all also 3ds browser youtube kinda broke so you have to use the mobile version which gets ads that sometimes dont go away and you have to reload to get the ad away, or for subtitles sometimes, etc etc
FlareTheDragon wrote on 2019-05-19 04:51:56:
I've played FR on a 3DS before. You have to keep zooming in on every page you visit just so you can tap the buttons and such.
huh, i don't really have to
winrar wrote on 2019-05-16 22:34:44:
Reddit works alright on 3DS too. For browsing AskReddit, at least. But it stops loading comments about 10 down.
for me it just doesnt load at all

also 3ds browser youtube kinda broke so you have to use the mobile version which gets ads that sometimes dont go away and you have to reload to get the ad away, or for subtitles sometimes, etc etc
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8