Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm posting this on a nintendo 3DS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WolfTears Yeah! Apparently, lmao. I can convert food also. Although I am saving food atm Inconverted about 30 points worth and fed them to see if it worked. And it did.
@WolfTears Yeah! Apparently, lmao. I can convert food also. Although I am saving food atm Inconverted about 30 points worth and fed them to see if it worked. And it did.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
That's amazing! XD I'll have to remember this and maybe beat my own 3DS to work for me when I'm bed-bound by illness again.
That's amazing! XD I'll have to remember this and maybe beat my own 3DS to work for me when I'm bed-bound by illness again.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
man my 3DS always loaded everything aside from google searches painfully slow
man my 3DS always loaded everything aside from google searches painfully slow
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
This reminds me of the days that I had to watch Netflix from my 3DS...... not that is horrible.
This reminds me of the days that I had to watch Netflix from my 3DS...... not that is horrible.
WYLy2Ui.gif
I can play FR on my Wii U which is nice. It saved me when my laptop broke and I have no other way to get online. I tried it on my 3DS/2DS and I have no patience for it.
I can play FR on my Wii U which is nice. It saved me when my laptop broke and I have no other way to get online. I tried it on my 3DS/2DS and I have no patience for it.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
I have a "new 3ds xl", which is the latest model. It handles internet pretty well though!

I had the original 3ds (release version) when I was younger, and tried playing neopets with that...didn't work, obviously lol
I have a "new 3ds xl", which is the latest model. It handles internet pretty well though!

I had the original 3ds (release version) when I was younger, and tried playing neopets with that...didn't work, obviously lol
this dude out here living in 3019
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i used to have to internet on my wii u gamepad... that was quite the experience

compared to a kindle fire i kind of it a bit, especially when you play a video and switch tabs - there's the cool over-head progress bar that drops down into the video whenever you want (as opposed to the kindle just acting like a phone and stopping the video every time you switch tabs... gotta force the desktop version and press play again in the dropdown menu)

the touchscreen also reacts to literally anything and that was fun. imagine using a touchscreen with your nails
i used to have to internet on my wii u gamepad... that was quite the experience

compared to a kindle fire i kind of it a bit, especially when you play a video and switch tabs - there's the cool over-head progress bar that drops down into the video whenever you want (as opposed to the kindle just acting like a phone and stopping the video every time you switch tabs... gotta force the desktop version and press play again in the dropdown menu)

the touchscreen also reacts to literally anything and that was fun. imagine using a touchscreen with your nails
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="wyvernaura888" date="2019-05-15 22:43:29" ] this dude out here living in 3019 [/quote] lmaooo i'm surprised it even worked
wyvernaura888 wrote on 2019-05-15 22:43:29:

lmaooo i'm surprised it even worked
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
thats actually quite impressive
thats actually quite impressive