Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm posting this on a nintendo 3DS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@prehistory Im joining you on this chaos train!
@prehistory Im joining you on this chaos train!
TBD
i remember when i used to get grounded and i'd scheme all the ways i could still use the internet without my parents knowing

i used to use AIM on my wii. there was a web widget where you didn't need to download anything. it was a lot. but i could not be stopped.

after my parents figured out that nifty little trick by catching me in the act one day, i switched to accessing AIM on my 3DS
i remember when i used to get grounded and i'd scheme all the ways i could still use the internet without my parents knowing

i used to use AIM on my wii. there was a web widget where you didn't need to download anything. it was a lot. but i could not be stopped.

after my parents figured out that nifty little trick by catching me in the act one day, i switched to accessing AIM on my 3DS
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
God this brings me back. I remember back when I was around 12-14 my 3DS was my primary means of accessing the internet because my family was too poor to afford a laptop (naturally, we didn't have WiFi either; I'm not proud to admit that I stole the internet from the neighbors...). Needless to say, I didn't use the internet often because the 3DS is just awful for browsing the internet with. instead I'd use my DSi to use Flipnote Hatena, hah!

That 3DS is gone though sadly but I still have a New 3DS XL and now I'm tempted...

God this brings me back. I remember back when I was around 12-14 my 3DS was my primary means of accessing the internet because my family was too poor to afford a laptop (naturally, we didn't have WiFi either; I'm not proud to admit that I stole the internet from the neighbors...). Needless to say, I didn't use the internet often because the 3DS is just awful for browsing the internet with. instead I'd use my DSi to use Flipnote Hatena, hah!

That 3DS is gone though sadly but I still have a New 3DS XL and now I'm tempted...

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature.
This signature loves you.
tumblr_inline_mn65kygZYI1qz4rgp.png
[quote name="DraconicMusic" date="2019-05-16 15:42:12" ] Omg, that’s very cool! I’ve used internet browser on my 3DS a few times but I only used it for watching YouTube and not for flash games or stuff like that. My WiFi is pretty fast so using it on my 3DS was no problem at all. Btw I’m sorry your phone got taken away. [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [/quote] @DraconicMusic yeah it got taken away for a really dumb and hypocritical reason but my mom's just kinda crappy like that. It's not the first time but w/e. I'll be out of her control soon enough.
DraconicMusic wrote on 2019-05-16 15:42:12:
Omg, that’s very cool! I’ve used internet browser on my 3DS a few times but I only used it for watching YouTube and not for flash games or stuff like that. My WiFi is pretty fast so using it on my 3DS was no problem at all.

Btw I’m sorry your phone got taken away.

@DraconicMusic yeah it got taken away for a really dumb and hypocritical reason but my mom's just kinda crappy like that. It's not the first time but w/e. I'll be out of her control soon enough.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Oh cool! I've visited on here with my 3ds before, it's certainly not as nice as being on a phone or computer though :p
Oh cool! I've visited on here with my 3ds before, it's certainly not as nice as being on a phone or computer though :p
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
oh man i used to come on here with my 3ds when i got grounded for like 3 months once oop
oh man i used to come on here with my 3ds when i got grounded for like 3 months once oop
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
I remember once posting from my Wii. couldn't check notifications though...and I can do it from my old 3ds and but I have never tried my Dsi XL.
I remember once posting from my Wii. couldn't check notifications though...and I can do it from my old 3ds and but I have never tried my Dsi XL.
i used to only do fr on my 3ds before i got a tablet (still no phone or anything, unfortunately) and.... oof yeah it’s Bad. i used to spend upwards of twenty minutes waiting for pages to load
i used to only do fr on my 3ds before i got a tablet (still no phone or anything, unfortunately) and.... oof yeah it’s Bad. i used to spend upwards of twenty minutes waiting for pages to load
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I played FR on a smart fridge once
i really like star wars ok
[quote name="EdwardKenway" date="2019-05-16 17:19:25" ] I played FR on a smart fridge once [/quote] LMAO WHAT
EdwardKenway wrote on 2019-05-16 17:19:25:

LMAO WHAT
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8