Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm posting this on a nintendo 3DS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
the username fits the technology
the username fits the technology
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[img]https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/4/4a/Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg/300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg[/img]
300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg
td9UiZS.png
I’ve done that once but one my old DS

fun timez
I’ve done that once but one my old DS

fun timez
cowfish.gif
look on the bright side: your 3ds will definitely run the internet better than the actual mobile phones I had as a kid.

trying to use neopets on a slidey-phone with a screen about as big as your thumbnail was not easy.

lesson: all throughout history it's been impossible to stop school kids from feeding their pixel animals
look on the bright side: your 3ds will definitely run the internet better than the actual mobile phones I had as a kid.

trying to use neopets on a slidey-phone with a screen about as big as your thumbnail was not easy.

lesson: all throughout history it's been impossible to stop school kids from feeding their pixel animals
Calathea-elderflower.png
Modern problems require modern solutions
[quote name="Klawzor" date="2019-05-16 05:58:28" ] Modern problems require modern solutions [/quote]
Klawzor wrote on 2019-05-16 05:58:28:
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I would tend to go on stuff on my 3ds, but normally I've got the coli open in one hand and a game on my ds in the other
So sadly I can't join in in this
I would tend to go on stuff on my 3ds, but normally I've got the coli open in one hand and a game on my ds in the other
So sadly I can't join in in this
A wise man once said: pics or it didn't happen

jk jk I believe you but I still want to see!! EVENTUALLY, I mean. Once you get your phone back
A wise man once said: pics or it didn't happen

jk jk I believe you but I still want to see!! EVENTUALLY, I mean. Once you get your phone back
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Only true gamers play FR on the 3DS
Only true gamers play FR on the 3DS
sf13Wmt.png
When you get that picture taken I need to see it too. With my own two eyeballs.
When you get that picture taken I need to see it too. With my own two eyeballs.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8