Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Silverquark Nerd
@Silverquark Nerd
Ef1ONJ1.png
Hey! @limanya! You’re a massive inspiration and I love all of your art/lore. Seeing you here and there in the forums/offsite brightens my day so much!! (Pardon the cheesy Light pun) also your dragons are honestly goals
Hey! @limanya! You’re a massive inspiration and I love all of your art/lore. Seeing you here and there in the forums/offsite brightens my day so much!! (Pardon the cheesy Light pun) also your dragons are honestly goals
“an
-art by @owleics
@SorcererUmbra
For a moment I didn't recognize the username until it hit me.

Thank you friend; I feel the same way about you. I actually got hacked on discord; I'll probably make a new discord later so I can return to the group!
@SorcererUmbra
For a moment I didn't recognize the username until it hit me.

Thank you friend; I feel the same way about you. I actually got hacked on discord; I'll probably make a new discord later so I can return to the group!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
sfjakhbgiahHUFESABFUKEHFBIKBVDIBHVAFHBASIJK @DarkMatterDragon thank you so much it means a lot too me! And you are such a good friendo. I think you and your dragons are super cool, and your amazing at creating backstories and lore of your dragons(its fun to read) Thanks again for being my friend. <3
sfjakhbgiahHUFESABFUKEHFBIKBVDIBHVAFHBASIJK @DarkMatterDragon thank you so much it means a lot too me! And you are such a good friendo. I think you and your dragons are super cool, and your amazing at creating backstories and lore of your dragons(its fun to read) Thanks again for being my friend. <3
@HolyShipper
thanks for putting up with the piles of art i throw at you, friend <3 i appreciate it.
@HolyShipper
thanks for putting up with the piles of art i throw at you, friend <3 i appreciate it.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze

:'0!!! Thank you for sharing your art with me ! <3
@Sparkbreeze

:'0!!! Thank you for sharing your art with me ! <3
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Dragonfruiteen I can't not ping you when I find threads like this <3 So here comes another sappy ramble about how much I appreciate you heheh

You're honestly one of my favourite people, and you make me smile so much. I love talking to you, and seeing your artwork, and of course, SS. I can't even imagine not talking to you anymore, you're such a big part of my life now. You're a huge inspiration to me, and I just (platonically) love you so much <3 I want to hug you for eternity XD
@Dragonfruiteen I can't not ping you when I find threads like this <3 So here comes another sappy ramble about how much I appreciate you heheh

You're honestly one of my favourite people, and you make me smile so much. I love talking to you, and seeing your artwork, and of course, SS. I can't even imagine not talking to you anymore, you're such a big part of my life now. You're a huge inspiration to me, and I just (platonically) love you so much <3 I want to hug you for eternity XD
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Razatharia
You keep doing this to me XD and I never know how to respond because words simply can't explain how happy you make me and how glad I am that I know you. I (platonically) love you and if I could only have one friend for the rest of my life I wouldn't even have to think about who I'd pick as that friend. There's nothing I want more than to be able to actually hug you in person :)
@Razatharia
You keep doing this to me XD and I never know how to respond because words simply can't explain how happy you make me and how glad I am that I know you. I (platonically) love you and if I could only have one friend for the rest of my life I wouldn't even have to think about who I'd pick as that friend. There's nothing I want more than to be able to actually hug you in person :)
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@fluffyfluf

I couldn't resist the opportunity to ping you when I found this.
Thank you so much for being my friend. You have been a huge impact and inspiration to me both on FR and in rl and I'll never forget the kindness you have shown me. I'm really glad we got the chance to meet again this semester!
@fluffyfluf

I couldn't resist the opportunity to ping you when I found this.
Thank you so much for being my friend. You have been a huge impact and inspiration to me both on FR and in rl and I'll never forget the kindness you have shown me. I'm really glad we got the chance to meet again this semester!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
@SwaggyJ
<3
@SwaggyJ
<3
wpEE9mo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23