Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
realizing you're the most obscure person on the list like-

@ilios but omg, thank you sm!! it really brightened my day to get this ping :> i appreciate you too! i loved having those conversations with you, you're fantastic company and a wonderful person overall!! good to know that's reciprocated lmao

also sorry for the random ping but

@tawnycatz

get in here and be appreciated because you DESERVE it, especially after all you've gone through. honestly admire you for persevering through all that hell. stay cool my friend, and keep an eye on your stuff (don't want the ggp getting their hands on anything) ;0
realizing you're the most obscure person on the list like-

@ilios but omg, thank you sm!! it really brightened my day to get this ping :> i appreciate you too! i loved having those conversations with you, you're fantastic company and a wonderful person overall!! good to know that's reciprocated lmao

also sorry for the random ping but

@tawnycatz

get in here and be appreciated because you DESERVE it, especially after all you've gone through. honestly admire you for persevering through all that hell. stay cool my friend, and keep an eye on your stuff (don't want the ggp getting their hands on anything) ;0
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
@AviatorShadow Aww, thanks for the ping! I love roleplaying with you too! You come up with such interesting plots, I’m jealous,

@LoversMasque This one’s obvious, but yeah you’re really important to me! I don’t know where I’d be without you, ol’ buddy friend pal! love ya

@BlueBirdi3 Eyy man you cool as heck yo—

@Swagolor You’re pretty great man, and I love all your OCs and AUs! I’ve really enjoyed PMing with you for the past couple days!
@AviatorShadow Aww, thanks for the ping! I love roleplaying with you too! You come up with such interesting plots, I’m jealous,

@LoversMasque This one’s obvious, but yeah you’re really important to me! I don’t know where I’d be without you, ol’ buddy friend pal! love ya

@BlueBirdi3 Eyy man you cool as heck yo—

@Swagolor You’re pretty great man, and I love all your OCs and AUs! I’ve really enjoyed PMing with you for the past couple days!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@FreeToFly

Huh? Stop that - you're too cool for that. No talking down about yourself.
@FreeToFly

Huh? Stop that - you're too cool for that. No talking down about yourself.
LxbWmll.png
@Claire

For being awesome and hosting a nest for my breeding project~ ♥ If you're wondering why I haven't sent them again it's because I'm still working on finding homes for/exalting a bunch of hatchlings, lol. x.x'
@Claire

For being awesome and hosting a nest for my breeding project~ ♥ If you're wondering why I haven't sent them again it's because I'm still working on finding homes for/exalting a bunch of hatchlings, lol. x.x'
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
oH?? THANK YOU EMERALD YSFHDGXHCHF @YarnDrawcia you're one of the first few people I've met on the forums, maybe the very first. you're really cool and a great GM @Yugi (paravoina) another cool dude from SM! i really love RPing with you and your level of worldbuilding for your OCverse is absolutely astounding @Hexpresso OGDIGGDHFJF???? YOURE COOL DUDE. i love all of the ideas you come up with, you're just. i can't put it into words how much i enjoy even being messaged by you. [emoji=heart] [emoji=heart] [emoji=heart] @ literally everyone in SM khdjgcgc- y'all are the greatest RP group I've been apart of. may the wild ride go on until the site burns-- @Realuity i probably wouldn't be in WBW or met the CJI if i hadn't dropped into that first Void RP last year or so. i loaf how you depict your characters and you're just a great person overall-
oH?? THANK YOU EMERALD YSFHDGXHCHF

@YarnDrawcia you're one of the first few people I've met on the forums, maybe the very first. you're really cool and a great GM

@Yugi (paravoina) another cool dude from SM! i really love RPing with you and your level of worldbuilding for your OCverse is absolutely astounding

@Hexpresso OGDIGGDHFJF???? YOURE COOL DUDE. i love all of the ideas you come up with, you're just. i can't put it into words how much i enjoy even being messaged by you.

@ literally everyone in SM khdjgcgc- y'all are the greatest RP group I've been apart of. may the wild ride go on until the site burns--

@Realuity i probably wouldn't be in WBW or met the CJI if i hadn't dropped into that first Void RP last year or so. i loaf how you depict your characters and you're just a great person overall-
@WolfTears, awww <33 It’s really my pleasure! And you send them over whenever you’re ready! I’ll be here! I love hosting ; 3;
@WolfTears, awww <33 It’s really my pleasure! And you send them over whenever you’re ready! I’ll be here! I love hosting ; 3;
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
@unidra

Thank fren, but I am not cool. Sorry, guess I'll be a warm breeze. :)
@unidra

Thank fren, but I am not cool. Sorry, guess I'll be a warm breeze. :)

@FrostedKnight *lies down soffly* i'm happy i could help you out even just a little (;w;)// i had a lot of fun spending time w you too! hopefully there's more in the future too! OwO)//

@FrostedKnight *lies down soffly* i'm happy i could help you out even just a little (;w;)// i had a lot of fun spending time w you too! hopefully there's more in the future too! OwO)//
I know I'm going to regret so much the moment I post this thing but here we gooo-

@Volipop

Yes Tac ik you're kinda dead but I just wanna thank you for like, being the sunshine and highlight of my life. Hecc, you even continued to be my friend after me being mad at your for absolutely no reason and teasing you like I'm the boss over here. Just wanna tell you that I really, really appreciate being with you and befriending you is one of the best choice I made. Also you always do your best for helping me with my needs like why I don't deserve this Tac-

@floofthe2nd

First of all, I hate you so, so much for influencing me with your Engurishness and uhm, "Artistness". But another part of me also wanted to thank you for that because if they didn't got to me, I wouldn't be anywhere near the word "decent" when using English and I couldn't have realize that one of my favorite hobby lies in drawing. Aside from that, like Tac, you, without doubt, are also one of the bestest friend I could've ever met. Gotta thank Tac for introducing us to eachother and forming the Tacocola group amirite owo

@Shikigami

MOM HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE PIT OF DARKNESS ARE YOU DEALING WITH LIFE OKAY IF NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED I SHALL BE YOUR PILLAR OF SUPPORT AND CLEAR EVERYTHING BAD IN YOUR WAY- *coughs*
A literal extension because I think you guys deserved more love (and Col don't you dare being that grammar nazi again and fix my mistake if there's one)

(Volipop)
Alrighty so Tac. Highlight and sunshine. The most kind and funny person ever. Hanging around you is just like being around an angel fallen from the sky that knows absolutely nothing but kindness. I mean, I know you aren't oblivious to any and everything but sometime, I swear you just learn stuff from me more than anything else because everytime I speak, you just kinda look at me and listen to me like a puppy and get confused over the smallest thing ever. Either way, I'm just like the devil that tries to get rid of the fallen angel, yet the angel keeps latching like a leech with the most understanding personality ever and eventually became a very important person that the devil would save even if they have to sacrifice their life. Yeah I just wrote that believe it or not

(floofthe2nd)
And then there's you, Col. It's a shame that you changed school so early and was unable to graduate with us in the same school. But I still appreciated you for hanging around us all the time and influencing me with your extreme English knowledge and artistic skill. As shameful as it is to admit, but at first, I was actually a bit jealous of the relation between you and Tac, since you both understand each other more than I do for some reason. And I'll be lying if I say I didn't hate you (but in a jealous manner). But I grew out of that quite soon after interacting with you more and uhm, yeah, basically I'm cool with you now and you're a great smol bean. Really glad that I tried to know you more even if our friendship back then isn't very great at all (I mean, I can see the wall between us everytime we kinda fights lol) and really happy that we grew to like each other more. And no I'm not hyping for the next sleepover while writing this you are-

(Shikigami)
Yes mom you need one too. While I didn't know you for like, a very very long time, I still appreciated you being a great internet friend. You got a great sense of humor, you cooperate with my very awkward and jokish personality well, and you're just great in general. Don't be sad because I don't have much to ramble about you here, but you're a great mom and I'll do anything to protecc you >:3
I know I'm going to regret so much the moment I post this thing but here we gooo-

@Volipop

Yes Tac ik you're kinda dead but I just wanna thank you for like, being the sunshine and highlight of my life. Hecc, you even continued to be my friend after me being mad at your for absolutely no reason and teasing you like I'm the boss over here. Just wanna tell you that I really, really appreciate being with you and befriending you is one of the best choice I made. Also you always do your best for helping me with my needs like why I don't deserve this Tac-

@floofthe2nd

First of all, I hate you so, so much for influencing me with your Engurishness and uhm, "Artistness". But another part of me also wanted to thank you for that because if they didn't got to me, I wouldn't be anywhere near the word "decent" when using English and I couldn't have realize that one of my favorite hobby lies in drawing. Aside from that, like Tac, you, without doubt, are also one of the bestest friend I could've ever met. Gotta thank Tac for introducing us to eachother and forming the Tacocola group amirite owo

@Shikigami

MOM HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE PIT OF DARKNESS ARE YOU DEALING WITH LIFE OKAY IF NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED I SHALL BE YOUR PILLAR OF SUPPORT AND CLEAR EVERYTHING BAD IN YOUR WAY- *coughs*
A literal extension because I think you guys deserved more love (and Col don't you dare being that grammar nazi again and fix my mistake if there's one)

(Volipop)
Alrighty so Tac. Highlight and sunshine. The most kind and funny person ever. Hanging around you is just like being around an angel fallen from the sky that knows absolutely nothing but kindness. I mean, I know you aren't oblivious to any and everything but sometime, I swear you just learn stuff from me more than anything else because everytime I speak, you just kinda look at me and listen to me like a puppy and get confused over the smallest thing ever. Either way, I'm just like the devil that tries to get rid of the fallen angel, yet the angel keeps latching like a leech with the most understanding personality ever and eventually became a very important person that the devil would save even if they have to sacrifice their life. Yeah I just wrote that believe it or not

(floofthe2nd)
And then there's you, Col. It's a shame that you changed school so early and was unable to graduate with us in the same school. But I still appreciated you for hanging around us all the time and influencing me with your extreme English knowledge and artistic skill. As shameful as it is to admit, but at first, I was actually a bit jealous of the relation between you and Tac, since you both understand each other more than I do for some reason. And I'll be lying if I say I didn't hate you (but in a jealous manner). But I grew out of that quite soon after interacting with you more and uhm, yeah, basically I'm cool with you now and you're a great smol bean. Really glad that I tried to know you more even if our friendship back then isn't very great at all (I mean, I can see the wall between us everytime we kinda fights lol) and really happy that we grew to like each other more. And no I'm not hyping for the next sleepover while writing this you are-

(Shikigami)
Yes mom you need one too. While I didn't know you for like, a very very long time, I still appreciated you being a great internet friend. You got a great sense of humor, you cooperate with my very awkward and jokish personality well, and you're just great in general. Don't be sad because I don't have much to ramble about you here, but you're a great mom and I'll do anything to protecc you >:3
C8eEWc5.gif
Everything I've read in this thread is heartwarming! [emoji=heart] @Khyrsaraylynx Thank you for giving me Eerie and Crookshanks (who I recently perma-babied!). I know you're probably getting tired of hearing me say it, but not a day goes by when I don't see them in my lair and get reminded of the incredible generosity you showed me. You're the first person to send me a friend request and the first person I've messaged, and you made me feel so welcome here. I'm thankful for that! @GreenSylph I still remember the flowerbomb you sent me, and it made me so happy! It was a total surprise because I didn't know what gift bombs were. I won't ever forget it. @Theophilus [emoji=fae star] The lineage of Amadeus lives on! I'm so glad you bothered me with free dragons, whom I absolutely adore and will one day find mates to breed with and carry on the legacy. You were so nice and kind to me - you definitely deserve a little appreciation. @Orodruin I still have some of the gifts you sent me! I don't wanna sell them. Your message was extremely well-written and fun to reply to. It totally brightened up my day. Your clan's lore is excellent. @peppermints I'm sorry I was such a thrifty buyer. >< You were amazing. I honestly didn't think you'd respond, let alone agree to sell me that dragon! I hope you know that your act of kindness is going to bring me miles closer to achieving my dreamie, and I appreciate it beyond what words can say.
Everything I've read in this thread is heartwarming!

@Khyrsaraylynx

Thank you for giving me Eerie and Crookshanks (who I recently perma-babied!). I know you're probably getting tired of hearing me say it, but not a day goes by when I don't see them in my lair and get reminded of the incredible generosity you showed me. You're the first person to send me a friend request and the first person I've messaged, and you made me feel so welcome here. I'm thankful for that!

@GreenSylph

I still remember the flowerbomb you sent me, and it made me so happy! It was a total surprise because I didn't know what gift bombs were. I won't ever forget it.

@Theophilus

The lineage of Amadeus lives on! I'm so glad you bothered me with free dragons, whom I absolutely adore and will one day find mates to breed with and carry on the legacy. You were so nice and kind to me - you definitely deserve a little appreciation.

@Orodruin

I still have some of the gifts you sent me! I don't wanna sell them. Your message was extremely well-written and fun to reply to. It totally brightened up my day. Your clan's lore is excellent.

@peppermints
I'm sorry I was such a thrifty buyer. >< You were amazing. I honestly didn't think you'd respond, let alone agree to sell me that dragon! I hope you know that your act of kindness is going to bring me miles closer to achieving my dreamie, and I appreciate it beyond what words can say.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23