Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Valyrie (bro thanks for keeping nature dom afloat lol)

@Kintsugii hey, times are tough, but you're tougher. xoxo stay stronk my breadstick.

@Phrixi hey man, school's heckin stressful, but you got this.

@zetore haha I know you get pings left and right, but like just wanted to say thank you for the mass hatches and such. It's been extremely fun watching everyone freak out, and seeing the nice scries.

@emberlight come back soon fam :)

@/fr staff thank you so much for just.

everything I guess. FR's always been something special to me, and it's hard to put my finger on it? Maybe it's the community? Maybe it's the fact that checking up on my silly pixel dragons has become like a daily routine to me? The ups, the downs, the coli grinding and the eager awaitment of the festival announcements? It's scary how it's almost been three years for me on this site. Feels like less.
@Valyrie (bro thanks for keeping nature dom afloat lol)

@Kintsugii hey, times are tough, but you're tougher. xoxo stay stronk my breadstick.

@Phrixi hey man, school's heckin stressful, but you got this.

@zetore haha I know you get pings left and right, but like just wanted to say thank you for the mass hatches and such. It's been extremely fun watching everyone freak out, and seeing the nice scries.

@emberlight come back soon fam :)

@/fr staff thank you so much for just.

everything I guess. FR's always been something special to me, and it's hard to put my finger on it? Maybe it's the community? Maybe it's the fact that checking up on my silly pixel dragons has become like a daily routine to me? The ups, the downs, the coli grinding and the eager awaitment of the festival announcements? It's scary how it's almost been three years for me on this site. Feels like less.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Quintillion
this legit made my evening oh my gosh ??
I appreciate your kind words so much, that means a lot to know someone enjoys my writing so much as to go out of their way to thank me again ;u;

@leptonyx
baby you are my ANGEEELLL
but no you're so smart! and talented! you've been my friend for many a year and every day is wonderful when you share your thoughts and ideas with me. I'm so proud of you for getting out there and accomplishing what you have recently. here's to a thousand more silly OCs
@Quintillion
this legit made my evening oh my gosh ??
I appreciate your kind words so much, that means a lot to know someone enjoys my writing so much as to go out of their way to thank me again ;u;

@leptonyx
baby you are my ANGEEELLL
but no you're so smart! and talented! you've been my friend for many a year and every day is wonderful when you share your thoughts and ideas with me. I'm so proud of you for getting out there and accomplishing what you have recently. here's to a thousand more silly OCs
yeehaw!
she/her
time +1
Gek4MgE.png
@JayFlying

:'0!!
@JayFlying

:'0!!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
owo. @ShinyDecidueye @Tirtouga678 We may not talk that often anymore, but I'm still grateful for the times we spent together in the last two years of primary school. :" We should meet up soon! And y'all should get Discord uwu [emoji=light rune][emoji=arcane rune] @AoiNoRyuu //deep breath// Thank you very much for those gems it really made my day and thanks for the Constellation gene for Elara she looks super amazing now with it and that's thanks to you and thanks for being really kind and generous to the FR community with your hatchery stock full of pretties but still at such an affordable price. You are seriously like the Mother Teresa of FR or something, I swear. Thank you for everything! [emoji=familiar heart] @Scenario uwu hewwo batchmatey I remember our very weird Discord/Whatsapp conversations lolol at first I thought you were like vv cold or smth towards me but now I know that's obviously not true!! lookin' forward to your CCA performance on Open House huehuhuehuheuhe. [emoji=coatl winking] @CutePikachu163 I must thank thee for selling those cookies to me, I'm eating them now. They very nice. And thanks for helping me with a lot of things, like Discord servers and the art for that Pokemon thingy! (not rushing u ofc.) Your art is very Cool and Awesome so keep improvin'! [emoji=sunglasses] And I'd plonk down the whole KitC pinglist of players to thank them for playing but I really can't do that--- Actually, I'll do that. [size=1]@ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @CutePikachu163 @Emerald01526 @Kawaiicoco789 @Mythkat @Peachyminn @Abyssdrake @Lehran @SandBoa @Zaviei @Amberclawed @DuskofDawn12 @YoukaiMinori @Articuno2011 @Jayflying @SprinklesTheCat @Minibani @StarKitti @KingMoriarty @ZoranaDragon @Harvestmooon @UnicornCrazy @squishymochi @Chincherrin @Greyh0und @FoggyDownpour @ShadowWyvern15 @ShiftingFox @SaharaSanada @IcyCrystal @Amberclawed @Knoxxi @UnicornCrazy @CHEERI @KingMoriarty @PencilAura @ObsidianHyena @Winterrox66 @IndineWestepa @zona @HolyShipper @GoddessofCarries[/size] Must be wondering why you got pinged. Thanks for joining me and playing the KitC games - past or present. It's because of you that the games were - and are - still a success! [emoji=right wing]
owo.

@ShinyDecidueye @Tirtouga678 We may not talk that often anymore, but I'm still grateful for the times we spent together in the last two years of primary school. :" We should meet up soon! And y'all should get Discord uwu

@AoiNoRyuu //deep breath// Thank you very much for those gems it really made my day and thanks for the Constellation gene for Elara she looks super amazing now with it and that's thanks to you and thanks for being really kind and generous to the FR community with your hatchery stock full of pretties but still at such an affordable price. You are seriously like the Mother Teresa of FR or something, I swear. Thank you for everything!

@Scenario uwu hewwo batchmatey I remember our very weird Discord/Whatsapp conversations lolol at first I thought you were like vv cold or smth towards me but now I know that's obviously not true!! lookin' forward to your CCA performance on Open House huehuhuehuheuhe.

@CutePikachu163 I must thank thee for selling those cookies to me, I'm eating them now. They very nice. And thanks for helping me with a lot of things, like Discord servers and the art for that Pokemon thingy! (not rushing u ofc.) Your art is very Cool and Awesome so keep improvin'!

And I'd plonk down the whole KitC pinglist of players to thank them for playing but I really can't do that---
Actually, I'll do that.
@ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @CutePikachu163 @Emerald01526 @Kawaiicoco789 @Mythkat @Peachyminn @Abyssdrake @Lehran @SandBoa @Zaviei @Amberclawed @DuskofDawn12 @YoukaiMinori @Articuno2011 @Jayflying @SprinklesTheCat @Minibani @StarKitti @KingMoriarty @ZoranaDragon @Harvestmooon @UnicornCrazy @squishymochi @Chincherrin @Greyh0und @FoggyDownpour @ShadowWyvern15 @ShiftingFox @SaharaSanada @IcyCrystal @Amberclawed @Knoxxi @UnicornCrazy @CHEERI @KingMoriarty @PencilAura @ObsidianHyena @Winterrox66 @IndineWestepa @zona @HolyShipper @GoddessofCarries
Must be wondering why you got pinged. Thanks for joining me and playing the KitC games - past or present. It's because of you that the games were - and are - still a success!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider

Aww, thank you! Youre welcome! :3
@Starwindrider

Aww, thank you! Youre welcome! :3
egg.gif
@0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
@0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
@HolyShipper @Winterrox66 *wink wonk* coolest kids gang squad™

@indymystery @frionivalis *Baldi default dance intensifies*
@HolyShipper @Winterrox66 *wink wonk* coolest kids gang squad™

@indymystery @frionivalis *Baldi default dance intensifies*

yuh
@YoukaiMinori [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] [size=2]Thanks for sticking with me vwv[/size] @IndyMystery [emoji=rainbow star 1] [size=2]Thanks for always there for me, eee I can't put into words but you know it >w<[/size]
@YoukaiMinori Thanks for sticking with me vwv

@IndyMystery Thanks for always there for me, eee I can't put into words but you know it >w<
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@FreeToFly
Well, I think you're pretty great.
@FreeToFly
Well, I think you're pretty great.
LxbWmll.png
sorry this is a bit late I’ve been pretty inactive :/

@ilios ur so wholesome, truly a 10/10 person. love your aesthetic and dragons and I love seeing you around the forums, I was very surprised to receive your ping here too :0

@amillionzeros you have been so helpful and kind to me, not to mention I love your aesthetic too! thank you for being someone I can turn to :>

@maevepanda thank you for being so kind to me and messaging me when I’m sad, I’m thankful that I have someone I can turn to here :>:>

@epher your entire lair has been a huge inspiration to me, thanks for being awesome and rich and letting me look at your pretty gen1s haha :’)
sorry this is a bit late I’ve been pretty inactive :/

@ilios ur so wholesome, truly a 10/10 person. love your aesthetic and dragons and I love seeing you around the forums, I was very surprised to receive your ping here too :0

@amillionzeros you have been so helpful and kind to me, not to mention I love your aesthetic too! thank you for being someone I can turn to :>

@maevepanda thank you for being so kind to me and messaging me when I’m sad, I’m thankful that I have someone I can turn to here :>:>

@epher your entire lair has been a huge inspiration to me, thanks for being awesome and rich and letting me look at your pretty gen1s haha :’)
torture_isaac.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23