Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Those dergs I’m attached to but need to go.
Those dergs I’m attached to but need to go.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I use it for additional storage. Mainly for either projects or dragons that I think are neat but not exceptional, or that I don’t know what to do with but don’t want to sell/exalt. If I have a nest hatching but not quite enough to purchase slots I like having the additional padding the den provides.
I use it for additional storage. Mainly for either projects or dragons that I think are neat but not exceptional, or that I don’t know what to do with but don’t want to sell/exalt. If I have a nest hatching but not quite enough to purchase slots I like having the additional padding the den provides.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
As someone with a fully maxed lair, it's my only option for getting more dragons. So I put the ones I could justify lorewise being totally separate from my main clans in there.

My elemental spirits annnnd Light and Wiley and their robot army live there right now, ha. But if we don't get more active lairspace soon, more dragons might have to scoot on in there, like my ASOUE fandragons, since they're not part of my main clan. (Most of my fandragons are, so I can't just toss them in the den...)
As someone with a fully maxed lair, it's my only option for getting more dragons. So I put the ones I could justify lorewise being totally separate from my main clans in there.

My elemental spirits annnnd Light and Wiley and their robot army live there right now, ha. But if we don't get more active lairspace soon, more dragons might have to scoot on in there, like my ASOUE fandragons, since they're not part of my main clan. (Most of my fandragons are, so I can't just toss them in the den...)
I use my hibernal den to keep my gene projects! These dragons are WIP but I don't love how they look currently so I keep them there!
I use my hibernal den to keep my gene projects! These dragons are WIP but I don't love how they look currently so I keep them there!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
[quote name="Skulljester" date="2019-04-26 07:16:24" ] I've noticed some people don't use their hibernal dens at all! If you're one of those people, do you mind telling me why? (And as for the people who DO use it, tell me what you use it for! I'm curious!) in case u were wondering, i keep my unfinished g1s in there [/quote] I am one of those who would much rather have more active lairspace. .I only use the Den because at this point there are no other alternativ to have more than 200 dragons. To me the den is nothing more than a place where you shove dragons in who you don't want to /can't (because of space issues ) to interact with. I much rather have the dragons in my active lair so I could breed them when ever I wanted, could coli with them when ever I wanted and bond with their familiars. Im super sad that we don't have more active lairspace :(
Skulljester wrote on 2019-04-26 07:16:24:
I've noticed some people don't use their hibernal dens at all! If you're one of those people, do you mind telling me why?

(And as for the people who DO use it, tell me what you use it for! I'm curious!)

in case u were wondering, i keep my unfinished g1s in there

I am one of those who would much rather have more active lairspace. .I only use the Den because at this point there are no other alternativ to have more than 200 dragons. To me the den is nothing more than a place where you shove dragons in who you don't want to /can't (because of space issues ) to interact with.
I much rather have the dragons in my active lair so I could breed them when ever I wanted, could coli with them when ever I wanted and bond with their familiars.

Im super sad that we don't have more active lairspace :(
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Fandragons
Now that I don't need to worry about them taking up lair space I can get as many as I want

too many
Only thing saving me from getting more is that I'm not that active at the moment
Fandragons
Now that I don't need to worry about them taking up lair space I can get as many as I want

too many
Only thing saving me from getting more is that I'm not that active at the moment
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I keep my gen 1s in the den so I don't have to worry about accidentally breeding them.
I keep my gen 1s in the den so I don't have to worry about accidentally breeding them.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I mostly use it to extend my lore dragon space, and to keep unfinished dragons, and its much cheaper to buy full stacks of gravel or whatever than it is to buy lair space
I mostly use it to extend my lore dragon space, and to keep unfinished dragons, and its much cheaper to buy full stacks of gravel or whatever than it is to buy lair space
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
I have a few different tabs. 1 tab is for kids from my Copperwing girls, 1 is the main tab, and the other is just for pretty dragons that I bought cause I wanted them.

I generally use it for permas, but for a bid of fodder too (in the back of the main tab)
I have a few different tabs. 1 tab is for kids from my Copperwing girls, 1 is the main tab, and the other is just for pretty dragons that I bought cause I wanted them.

I generally use it for permas, but for a bid of fodder too (in the back of the main tab)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I just don’t quite understand it yet. I got back from a huge hiatus recently, so I still need to figure out a few things.
I just don’t quite understand it yet. I got back from a huge hiatus recently, so I still need to figure out a few things.
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11