Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I don't usually have much in mine, but I've got some dragons that I plan to sell in there because I don't have enough lair space right now :(

I'm sure it'll turn into something in the future. I might use it for any dragons that I like that don't really fit my lore.
I don't usually have much in mine, but I've got some dragons that I plan to sell in there because I don't have enough lair space right now :(

I'm sure it'll turn into something in the future. I might use it for any dragons that I like that don't really fit my lore.
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
I use it for fodder and for breeding project spares that I might still use.
I use it for fodder and for breeding project spares that I might still use.
I mostly use my hibernal den to stuff dragons that I one day may or may not gene up.
I mostly use my hibernal den to stuff dragons that I one day may or may not gene up.
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
I use it as much as I can! I'm trying to limit my non-hibernal lair to just breeders and sales.
I use it as much as I can! I'm trying to limit my non-hibernal lair to just breeders and sales.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Leveled fodder storage sometimes, right now projects, sometimes holding permas while the lair has fodder being moved for pushes when space was tighter.
Leveled fodder storage sometimes, right now projects, sometimes holding permas while the lair has fodder being moved for pushes when space was tighter.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I have the maximum amount of den slots, so I use them to store hatchlings which I exalt once they grow up. The amount of treasure saved from buying hatchlings instead of adults means those slots will eventually pay for themselves.
I have the maximum amount of den slots, so I use them to store hatchlings which I exalt once they grow up. The amount of treasure saved from buying hatchlings instead of adults means those slots will eventually pay for themselves.
giphy.gif
I use my Hibden for my entire lair lmao
I use my Hibden for my entire lair lmao
My den is for fandergs, and occasionally fodder storage.
My den is for fandergs, and occasionally fodder storage.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I shove the fodder hatchlings I hatch in there, and breeding project dragons that I don't need to use yet.

Don't think I'll ever put any permas there only because I like seeing them every day when I go to feed dragons and tend to nests! Food isn't a concern for me, so I'd rather use my den for profit.
I shove the fodder hatchlings I hatch in there, and breeding project dragons that I don't need to use yet.

Don't think I'll ever put any permas there only because I like seeing them every day when I go to feed dragons and tend to nests! Food isn't a concern for me, so I'd rather use my den for profit.
this sig is under construction | they/she
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11