Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I plan to move all my permas to the Hiberden once I finish lvling them up.
That would leave only Risen in my "welcome" tab, my 5 coli grinders, a handful of semi-perma breeding pairs, and dragons for sale
I plan to move all my permas to the Hiberden once I finish lvling them up.
That would leave only Risen in my "welcome" tab, my 5 coli grinders, a handful of semi-perma breeding pairs, and dragons for sale
I use it for unfinished Gen1s, level 25s with all their stuff (genes done, levels done, and apparel/skin/familiars can still be changed, so...), extra dragons that I'm unsure about (as in I don't know how to gene them and don't yet have the time to level them so they get to take a nap), and dragons to be exalted (either fully leveled to 10 or until they're grown up so I can yeet them into the coli when I have the time to do so). Eventually a huge chunk of my lair is going to be in there.
I use it for unfinished Gen1s, level 25s with all their stuff (genes done, levels done, and apparel/skin/familiars can still be changed, so...), extra dragons that I'm unsure about (as in I don't know how to gene them and don't yet have the time to level them so they get to take a nap), and dragons to be exalted (either fully leveled to 10 or until they're grown up so I can yeet them into the coli when I have the time to do so). Eventually a huge chunk of my lair is going to be in there.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I tossed all my clan permas in there that could fit, since I needed space for other dragons that honestly had more potential to me lore-wise.
I tossed all my clan permas in there that could fit, since I needed space for other dragons that honestly had more potential to me lore-wise.
Truth be told, I don't really understand the purpose of the hibernal dens, so that's why I haven't used them yet!
Truth be told, I don't really understand the purpose of the hibernal dens, so that's why I haven't used them yet!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-04-26 08:05:25" ] the only use i have for the den is keeping all the sentimental dragons that don't fit my main lair aesthetic but i don't want to get rid of them [/quote] [color=15478b]Also, I use mine as an extension of my lair, as a place for 'retired'/unofficial dragons that I'll never touch again and as fodder storage.[/color]
QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-04-26 08:05:25:
the only use i have for the den is keeping all the sentimental dragons that don't fit my main lair aesthetic but i don't want to get rid of them
Also, I use mine as an extension of my lair, as a place for 'retired'/unofficial dragons that I'll never touch again and as fodder storage.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
If I’m out of space but have eggs hatchling or am waiting for a crossroads, I’ll shove my least used dergs in there.
If I’m out of space but have eggs hatchling or am waiting for a crossroads, I’ll shove my least used dergs in there.
rWTGkyx.gif
kinda wanna use it more but for now I keep fodder in there.
maybe after I get all the slots i'll use it more
kinda wanna use it more but for now I keep fodder in there.
maybe after I get all the slots i'll use it more
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
if you take a brief look to the left you may notice that i hoard dragons.. it would be impractical for me to keep all of them in my lair, with all of the lair extensions and food necessary, so i keep most of my dergs in my den and then save the lair for potential trades/ sales, space for impulse buys, my first 15 dragons and a kind of rotating selection of ones that i might breed or that i think i wanna show off.

it means a lot of time spent in the coli getting most of the trade-in items but i know that my interests/ hobbies tend to taper off after six months or so and i'd rather not have 300+ starving dragons on my conscience later. (yeah i know they're virtual but try telling that to my hyperempathy eh)
if you take a brief look to the left you may notice that i hoard dragons.. it would be impractical for me to keep all of them in my lair, with all of the lair extensions and food necessary, so i keep most of my dergs in my den and then save the lair for potential trades/ sales, space for impulse buys, my first 15 dragons and a kind of rotating selection of ones that i might breed or that i think i wanna show off.

it means a lot of time spent in the coli getting most of the trade-in items but i know that my interests/ hobbies tend to taper off after six months or so and i'd rather not have 300+ starving dragons on my conscience later. (yeah i know they're virtual but try telling that to my hyperempathy eh)
windf1.png12197.png1756.png12196.pngicef2.png
i wanna max my den out (not even close rn) & i'mma just use it for mostly fodder. i'll have 10 fandragons eventually in there too but that's about it. i won't talk too much about them because 4 of them are gonna break my nocturne-only rule >w>
i wanna max my den out (not even close rn) & i'mma just use it for mostly fodder. i'll have 10 fandragons eventually in there too but that's about it. i won't talk too much about them because 4 of them are gonna break my nocturne-only rule >w>
yzUX307.png
I use it for male dragons and as an expansion of my lore. It's practical because I'm not a big fan of male dragon poses, but I don't want to exalt my guys, so they go to the den. Every other space will now only be filled with female dragons.
I like the den because I don't need to feed the males then.
I use it for male dragons and as an expansion of my lore. It's practical because I'm not a big fan of male dragon poses, but I don't want to exalt my guys, so they go to the den. Every other space will now only be filled with female dragons.
I like the den because I don't need to feed the males then.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11