Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I just use it for fodder - don’t have any right now, so it’s empty as with KH, I tend to forget it exists.
I just use it for fodder - don’t have any right now, so it’s empty as with KH, I tend to forget it exists.
“an
-art by @owleics
Mine are my permas , because I’ve got no space in my actual lair for them. Too many pairs and dragons for sale.
Mine are my permas , because I’ve got no space in my actual lair for them. Too many pairs and dragons for sale.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
the only use i have for the den is keeping all the sentimental dragons that don't fit my main lair aesthetic but i don't want to get rid of them
the only use i have for the den is keeping all the sentimental dragons that don't fit my main lair aesthetic but i don't want to get rid of them
queen_katoe.gif
I put dragons that I don't know what to do with
I put dragons that I don't know what to do with
JNgbpVq.gif
Mainly fodder, perma babies and dragons I'm not sure what to do with etc
Mainly fodder, perma babies and dragons I'm not sure what to do with etc
yfM68XN.gif
I use it for my unfinished projects or for dragons I currently do not have room/lore for, but want to keep anyway.
I use it for my unfinished projects or for dragons I currently do not have room/lore for, but want to keep anyway.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I mainly use mine for lore dragons that aren't always in the clans territory (explorers, dragons who would rather have their own space away from the town, etc), dragons who don't have any lore/lore ideas, 'dead' dragons, and breeding project dragons that are there until their breeding cooldown is over. Other than that it's just used for when I need more lair space and don't want to exalt anyone.
I mainly use mine for lore dragons that aren't always in the clans territory (explorers, dragons who would rather have their own space away from the town, etc), dragons who don't have any lore/lore ideas, 'dead' dragons, and breeding project dragons that are there until their breeding cooldown is over. Other than that it's just used for when I need more lair space and don't want to exalt anyone.

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
I use mine for lore dragons and fodder, just like my main lair

But once I max out the den, I might move all my permas out and just keep fodder
I use mine for lore dragons and fodder, just like my main lair

But once I max out the den, I might move all my permas out and just keep fodder
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
I use it to store dragons needed for breeding projects who aren't part of a pair yet, as well as my random progen. I'll get around to scattering him someday.
I use it to store dragons needed for breeding projects who aren't part of a pair yet, as well as my random progen. I'll get around to scattering him someday.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I use it. Tab one is for future fodder dragons: mostly I put hatchlings there until they grow and I can train+exalt them. Tab two is for fan dragons: I don't have many yet, but now I can get more and not feel weird about them being in the lair. Tab three is for breeding projects: mates for my hundred hatchlings challenge, flight unity legacy challenge hatchlings, and a few for some other projects go in here until I need them.
I use it. Tab one is for future fodder dragons: mostly I put hatchlings there until they grow and I can train+exalt them. Tab two is for fan dragons: I don't have many yet, but now I can get more and not feel weird about them being in the lair. Tab three is for breeding projects: mates for my hundred hatchlings challenge, flight unity legacy challenge hatchlings, and a few for some other projects go in here until I need them.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11